• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,996 - $25,215.

10/7.0

9.4

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

A pleasure to drive

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles very well, could drive all day"

Cons: "Manual liftgate"

"I have had my crosstour for 17 months. Great road car; drove it from Florida to Maine. I am 6' 3" and the seats are very comfortable. Seems like a luxury car; i.e. Lexus or Acura. I enjoy everything about it. If I had one wish it would be a power tailgate."

Dead sexy

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "High style, comfy stylish cabin."

Cons: "Longer than 3 year warranty please."

looks good anywhere

"Ive owned many cars, from the 1k to 60k mark. This to me is the far sexiest car Ive owned. Outside it has that Porsche sedan look to the complexity of the tapering end of a Citroen. Its different and unusual but in a good way. I really see a piece of art. I have people asking me all the time about it. Its a crossover no doubt, part sedan part suv. Albeit the SUV is hidden somewhat. Its higher off the ground and the space inside is hidden by tinted windows. My wife and I are over 6 foot and its easy to get in and out of in the front as well as the back. Steering is crisp. Engine responsive when you need it. Interior rivals Lexus and Acura."

looks good anywhere

So far so good

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable size, plenty of room"

Cons: "Rear window visibility"

"I have owned the Crosstour for about two weeks and so far it's been great! I purchased the 4 cylinder as I have a long commute, so gas mileage was a major consideration. A few notes: 1. The rear window will take some getting use to. The split window and slope were new to me. The rear camera helps a lot and I really appreciate it when backing out at night as it gives a clear lit view of what's behind me. 2. Right now deals on 2012's are great. You can get into a Crosstour for about 22,000 if you will buy the 2012 model. 3. You will realize that there are very few of these cars on the road. It took me a week to see another one on the road and I do a significant amount of highway driving. 4. I read a lot of comments that it is Ugly. I definitely think its a car you want to see in person before judging. 5. I have always been a Toyota owner (with great experiences), so I was unsure when I made the switch, but no regrets. 6. So far, with mixed city/highway driving, I am averaging 27 mpg. 7. In other cars I have owned, I have always had to adjust my seat back as far as it could go to be comfortable. This is the first car that I actually had to adjust it a little forward and up. In addition, my son who is 6' 7" is comfortable sitting in the back seat. For a little less than what I would have paid for a comparable Camry, I definitely feel this car is a step up in the way it drives, the size and the interior feel."

A joy to drive; lots of pep and comfort

By on Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pros: "comfort, handling, and ride"

"I traded in my almost new CR-V which I liked, but it was noisy and not too comfortable. The Crosstour corrects both problems and has plenty of zip, especially for a 4 cy engine. Excellent gas mileage and a joy to drive, especially on long trips. My only wish is that the passenger side had adjustable height. It has automatic tilt and slide, however."

Experts, Shmexperts!!

By on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pros: "271 Horsepower, backup camera in rear view, storag"

Cons: "Time and Temp display is dated"

"The experts are slamming the Crosstour's design as ugly, and confused and the cost as over priced. The experts recommend the Ford Edge, Toyota Venza or the Subaru Outback. If you prefer a vehicle that appears to be a gym shoe on steroids, go ahead and purchase The Edge, Venza or Outback. The Crosstour's design is perfect if you are looking for something sleek and still possessing plenty of power and storage. Golf clubs easily fit. Gas mileage is a respectable 28 MPG. And because they have not sold well, purchase price was 2,900 under Invoice...yes, Invoice."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25