2013 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,793 - $25,120.

10/7.0

9.3

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Drove BMW & the Honda drives better

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "Safety features, performance, reliability"

"29 MPG first day and has gone up to 34 mpg hwy and consistently 25 mpg in town with V6. I test drove BMW, Audi, Lexus and Acura. This drove better than the rest and the only one that really fit my 6'4" frame. While not sold as a performance car, it really does perform very well. Awsome in traffic. Safety cameras are a great feature. Honda needs to market the Crosstour better, it's a great car."

Experts, Shmexperts!!

By on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pros: "271 Horsepower, backup camera in rear view, storag"

Cons: "Time and Temp display is dated"

"The experts are slamming the Crosstour's design as ugly, and confused and the cost as over priced. The experts recommend the Ford Edge, Toyota Venza or the Subaru Outback. If you prefer a vehicle that appears to be a gym shoe on steroids, go ahead and purchase The Edge, Venza or Outback. The Crosstour's design is perfect if you are looking for something sleek and still possessing plenty of power and storage. Golf clubs easily fit. Gas mileage is a respectable 28 MPG. And because they have not sold well, purchase price was 2,900 under Invoice...yes, Invoice."

dream drive!

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "great drive"

Cons: "would do well with a push start"

"I would say you gotta drive it and then comment about it. Its a highway sportswagon, built to fly on the road. The road grip, the comfortable height, the steering control and the sound system with a honda engine and the superspacious interior make it my perfect car! only complaint i have is the lack of a side view camera in this car and also if honda could give free upgrades to its navigation system."

Completely satisfied

By on Friday, May 25, 2012

Pros: "Too much to list."

Cons: "MSRP is a bit high."

"I bought the V4 EXL because the pickup on the V4 is much more than sufficient and much better than a lot of other V4 cars that I test drove in the same category. The cost savings on both the car and at the gas pump is definitely not a regret, especially since I put the savings into the EXL vs the EX. This is my third Honda and I absolutely love it. Based on my past experiences with Hondas, I know that I will be driving this for a very long time, and enjoying it the entire time. Sporty ride and solid handling on the curves. quality construction. incredible sound on the premium speaker system with subwoofer even at high volumes. Very roomy interior. Comfortable seating, even for long drives. While some do not like the view from the rear view mirror because of the awkward hatchback, I admit that I actually like it because of its sporty look and feel, and got used to it within two days. Also love the car's sleek sweeping look from back to front. Honda needs to figure out how they can gracefully lower the MSRP as I am sure sales would pick up dramatically if they did this. But since I got the car for an unbelievably low price through an online quote (well UNDER dealer invoice), I can't complain. The only other thing is they should have included a remote garage door opener on the EXL V4. It is on the V6. Love everything else."

Outstanding automobile

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the quality"

Cons: "Wish I could own 2"

"Best built car I have owned in 40 yrs! Excellent design with lots of space. Love all the options with the navi and AWD. Cruises along very comfortably on the highway with minimum road noise and the V6 engine feels like a bigger engine. Wonderful gas mileage also. I will keep this car for many years to come! Have received many compliments from other folks who see it."