• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda CR-Z Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,472 - $22,349.

10/7.6

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next

mixed

By on Monday, January 17, 2011

"I am about 80% happy w/ this car. It rides really rough, even on the Interstate. Interior space is limited. The electric motor assist does not always kick in, as advertised. Mileage around town is about 34, no more than my previous Accord. I just took a 250 mile trip and my back is aching. Think about it twice, test drive it several times, preferably on a longer drive. It really is an eye catcher but I would not buy it again, thinking of trading it for an Accord."

American Reviewers Need To Reassess

By on Monday, December 06, 2010

"I've got just over 1200 miles on the car, and I still find just about any excuse to drive the car. One of the funnest cars I've owned. The CR-Z is solidly built and there isn't the slightest rattle:Extraordinary when you consider the price ($21K and 17" wheels). I began to research the CR-Z via U.S. auto reviewers, not owners, as the car had not come to the states yet. Boy, did these guys unfairly rip the car. I just think we got it a little backwards in the U.S. I then began to read UK and other European reviews, and most were very positive and some excellent. In Europe and Asia there are tons of underpowered fun cars most Americans have never heard of.....we're used to horsepower. Maybe Honda inadvertently mislead North Americans by calling the CR-Z "Sporty", which by the way is an accurate description of this 2-seat coupe'. 'Bout the car: *Excellent ride and feel *Firm,but forgiving suspension making this car a joy to drive to and from work, or when you want to take the long way home on your favorite rodes with lots of twisties and sweeping turns. *Aesthetics: great inside and out...not that I care, but people comment about how cool the car looks, and are surprised when I mention it's a hybrid. Seats are excellent in comfort and support, the instrument panel is very cool looking and everything is easy to get to, and not "busy" like some expert reviewers have commented. Interior materials look high quality even though there is some plastic, but overall the interior is great and looks and feels higher quality than one would expect on a $19K-$22K car. Stereo on the Ex is surprisingly pretty good for a factory unit (Ipod/Flash is standard). *Engine performance is an interesting experience and a little difficult to fully put into words....you just gotta test drive one and let the sales guy let you drive the car the way it should be driven. I mostly drive in Sport Mode and am averaging 33.7 MPG. When I tone it down I'm getting about 40MPG in Normal Mode, really don't care for the ECON Mode, but I'm sure it would be useful for a long highway trip on cruise. The car seems to be a great deal quicker than the specs say. Passing at highway speeds is great, there's plenty of power at your disposal if needed. The CR-Z does not feel or drive like a hybrid. My wife has a '10 Insight, which is also a great car in its own right, but they don't compare in the least. The CR-Z has a nice balance of performance and MPG & low emissions. Great handling and power for what the car is meant to be. Love to see peoples' reactions when I pass them at speed on steep freeway uphills."

GREAT

By on Friday, November 19, 2010

"Just got my honda crz a week ago almost 2 now i love it great on gas n just cause its a hybrid dont let that fool you the 3 engiine mode is my favorite feature when you throw it in soprt the car flys and i have an automatic i can only imaine the car in manuel i get the best of both worlds cause even with the automatic it has paddle shifting behind the steering wheel which adds an extra kick in sport mode great car recommend it to anyonen its a gas saver and very sporty has a great look to it... i get complaints everywhere on the body i have it in pearl white very nice color"

great car

By on Saturday, November 06, 2010

"this is a beautifully stylled car. it has many great qualities, handling, hybred engine, agility and quality... in the 20 to 21k niche,i think this a great investment. a moving piece of art. rear view needs acclimation, but a wonderful automobile...."

CRaZy & FUN TO BE DRIVEN !!

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"It' s 3 days old,too early tell any storys. One guy asked me if this was the new S2000 model. I really like the car so far, its like a spaceship to most people. the sport mode makes it FLY.the econ mode i got 39.5 mpg avg. around town.I only have 300 miles driven so far, I can't wait to go on a trip, I can tell you more about the car then."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next