2012 Honda CR-Z

Based on 81 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

two cars in one!

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"I just bought my cr-z down here in puerto rico paid about 26 k for the ex with manual no navi, paid 5 k in local taxes :( , the only reason i gave it 4 stars on value. Now about the actual car : the exterior is beautiful , unique and stylish, people think im driving an Audi until the see that trusty H on the front grill, the interior is very modern, seats are very nice but get a bit uncomfortable after more than 1 hour driving. The panel is incredible the speedometer with its different colors is very appealing and reflects your mood as you change from eco (green color) to sporty (red) driving styles, all the info you need, mpg, gas range , green score (it even has a little built in reward system where you earn leaves and rank up as you drive greener) easy to access and even easier to comprehend, the sound system is pretty powerful and you can control it from the steering wheel with ease and comfort. But now why i think this car is truly special, we've all felt curious about driving cars that are either more fuel efficient or sportier than our current ones, the CR-Z can give you both worlds, want to save a couple of bucks on gas this week and feel good about your contribution to the environment hit that green Eco button and cruse peacefully while saving $$$, woke up angry at the road wanting to beat up the pavement hit that sport mode and feel like you just switched your hybrid for a compact lighting. Overall great car, very fast for a hybrid, really fuel efficient (so far im averaging 39 mpg manual trans ) very stylish and unique and if you can get it for 20 k not only i envy you but it is an incredible value. Only two gripes electric motor should kick in more often and back visibility should be a little better ."

crz

By on Sunday, October 24, 2010

"fun vehicle.... you must learn to use mirrors as blind spot is a big problem.overall a fun very interesting vehicle, one i might add, that is changing my driving habits and making me drive greener.i adore the look, shape and design.i have a great time driving it. i like the responsiveness of the engine and the three mode driving choices."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Handles nice and tight like the Prelude did (I owned a 1997 Prelude). Responsive, like driving a go-cart! I can easily get 50mpg going to and from work with a 70-minute commute part-hwy and part-city. (I changed my driving habits to maximize fuel efficiency) There's no backseat but you can stuff a lot of things in the trunk area. Great for a couple without children, or for a single person. Very fun to drive!!!"

I love my CRZ!

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "great fuel economy; fun to drive"

Cons: "placement of heating/cooling vents"

"I had no problems driving my CRZ in the snow last winter. I also get over 40 mpg in the city w/ summer gas. It looks good and has a smooth drive. Even my 6 ft. husband enjoys driving my car (and fits in it as well). The only complaint I have about my car is the placement of the vents for the driver for heating and cooling."

I Love This Car

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and great comfort. Price low 20s"

Cons: "Could use a little more pep"

"Very stylish and sporty look. Reliability is great. I have had no issues whatsoever. It could use a little more pep, but it is a hybrid and supposed to get great gas mileage, so I guess you can't ask for everything. Riding and driving comfort is good and secure."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda CR-Z near Honolulu. See local deals