2011 Honda CR-Z

Based on 81 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Fun to Drive and Easy on the Gas

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "It only holds two people."

"This is a one owner car. I"m the proverbial "little old lady from Pasadena". Has been well taken care with all of it's maintenance kept up. Gets 35 - 38 mpg in town and over 45 on the open road or freeway. Color is a beautiful Northstar Blue. New battery. Original upholstery has had seat covers over it from purchase date, so is in good condition. Loads of storage space. Easy and fun to drive."

I love this car.

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very fuel efficient, good appearance"

Cons: "No arm rest"

"I have averaged about 42 mpg since i have owned the car which has been from mid april until now in mid december. I have put over 24,000 miles on the car and the only complaint i really have is that there is not arm rest(stock from factory) in the car. The seats are very comfortable for me. I have had both my fog lights crack from rocks but its hard to not have that happen on a vehicle that sits so low in montana. The headlights on the EX model are awesome, there is some road noise but nothing that i woudl consider excessive. I love the sound of the car when accelerating and the gearboz on the 6 speed manual is very smooth. The car is a little slow when it gets cold outside(mine stays parked outside year round). I really cannot say enough good about the car. I drove many others and everytime i am in another vehicle i wish i was in my crz instead."

CR-Z

By on Monday, November 1, 2010

"Excellent value. Great blend of sport and economy. This is one of Honda's better ideas."

Great two seater, needs back up camera!

By on Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pros: "Excellent driving car"

Cons: "blind spots"

"Great driving car, excellent mileage, 37mpg+. Limitation is that it does not have jump seats in back for those all too frequent times when you have to give a ride to a third person. The car needs an aftemarket back up camera because there are significant blind spots."

CRaZy & FUN TO BE DRIVEN !!

By on Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"It' s 3 days old,too early tell any storys. One guy asked me if this was the new S2000 model. I really like the car so far, its like a spaceship to most people. the sport mode makes it FLY.the econ mode i got 39.5 mpg avg. around town.I only have 300 miles driven so far, I can't wait to go on a trip, I can tell you more about the car then."

The Coolest Hybrid on the Market

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Sporty look, excellent handling, fuel efficient"

Cons: "Just a two-seater"

"I fell in love with this car the moment I saw it online- it combines a classic 80's sporty body (based on the old CR-X) with a futuristic interior. And to top it off, it gets awesome gas mileage (I'm getting over 37 mpg). For some reason this car gets so-so reviews by the "official" press but they don't seem to understand the car. This a car for people who want a fuel efficient car but don't want to drive a mom car to do it, and there just aren't any other hybrids out on there that are this fun to drive and look this cool doing it. The two major complaints- engine performance and rear visibility- simply don't hold up once you actually drive the car. In sport and normal mode the engine is responsive. Yes, acceleration is dampened in Eco mode, but that's how the car maximizes fuel efficiency. For an extra boost, you can use the Sport+ feature, which revs up the electric motor and acts like a booster pack. As far as rear visibility is concerned, you easily get used to that once you drive it. Also, the car comes with a backup camera standard. The interior of the car is exceptional with a sleek dashboard and controls. Everything feels modern and nothing feels cheap. I ended up getting the EX trim line for the additional leather accents and lighting in the car. I especially love the Eco monitor which helps you drive more efficiently with braking and acceleration. All in all, this car is going to be one I have fun driving for years to come."

Loads of Fun!

By on Friday, October 29, 2010

"I purchased a silver CR-Z CVT EX with Navigation about a month ago and have averaged 45 MPG over the past 500 miles in predominantly city driving in mixed modes (i.e. not just Econ). The sport mode is definitely worth the title as you can actually feel the car hunker down and the steering firms up almost immediately. I love the Dr. Jekyll-Mr. Hyde quality about the car as it accurately reflects my polar opposite moods about driving; there are days when I want to save as much gas as physically possible and then there are days when I want to test the highway speeding limits. I love that it still looks as cutting edge as the original 1st-Gen Insight (my previous car) but feels more like a fully-realized production car (i.e. no absurd weight limits, a more sturdy suspension, and *hopefully* more affordable parts). To sum it all up, if you are in the market for a stylish and sporty car that can also act as a gas miser, then give the CR-Z a try! I would hurry though, because Honda has only allotted 2-3 CR-Zs per dealership."

Good daily driver

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, cheap to fill up."

Cons: "Blind spots! Not very good mpg for a hybrid"

"I own a 2006 Lexus GS300 and bought the CRZ as a daily driver. It's great! Pros / People like the styling, fun car to drive. Cons / Not the best mpg for a hybrid. Blind spots are bad. Advice / buy the little round mirrors for the corners and you will not be bother by the blind spots. Go for the base model and add your own GPS. The EX Nav is dated and not very good."

Fun to drive car

By on Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pros: "Quality, reliability, fun to drive, mileage"

Cons: "Poor visibility out the back"

"After a year of ownership, it has been completely trouble free. The handling is very good with precise, light steering and very good cornering with very little lean in corners. The brakes are very strong with no regenerative brake feedback, although they are a little grabby. The overall design"

Love this sexy, almost-free car!

By on Friday, October 7, 2011

Pros: "Super fuel economy, nice hatch, a real looker."

Cons: "Hard ride, not for cruising, but I took it anyway."

"Not only does everybody notice me, but the gas station doesn't recognize me. At 50mpg, this car is way out-performing what I wanted it for. Wow! Only negative is back seat is non-existant and puppies don't all fit for same ride. If you really want an around-town car, fit to run all errands, fit all parking spaces, turn on a dime, AND last like you'd expect a Honda to.. this pup is for you!!! Recommend to everybody. Much fun to drive with all 3 options, from regular, to economy, to GRROOOOWWWLLL and take me up the hillside...."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda CR-Z near Honolulu. See local deals