2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,016 - $23,809.

10/7.7

7.5

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

I have driven faster cars.

By on Monday, June 04, 2012

Pros: "comfortable to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"I had a jeep liberty for 9 years and enjoyed it very much. Gas millage poor. Therefore I went for better millage suv, CRV XL And I believe Honda is very reliable. People who own have nothing bad to say about Honda's reliability."

Awesome Car-2015 CRV Touring

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "So many features for the money"

Cons: "Small amount of storage in center console"

"It took two months for the car to be delivered. It was well worth the wait. A lot of techy stuff and will take time to learn it all. We had an MBZ for 17 years with no major problems, however my Wife wanted a small SUV with all wheel drive. Considered many other brands and kept coming back to the Honda. After reading all the reviews, we were a little skeptical, however, haven't experienced any of the "so called" problems that others have reported. The CVT is smooth, acceleration is prompt(even on hills), steering is positive, suspension is firm and the seating is comfortable for someone with a bad back. I don't know how I got along without Adaptive Cruise Control in the past. Hands down the best value for the money!!"

Still going strong after five years

By on Friday, November 08, 2013

Pros: "A lot of car for the money"

Cons: "None really other than the firm ride."

"I have a 2008 EX L/Nav.and the only problem so far is the TPMS light . The light came on last summer even though tires are all up to correct pressure. Will have this checked at next oil change.Only expense so far,other than oil changes and brake fluid, is new battery at three years and tires at 35000 miles. The CRV handles curvy mountain roads in NC as if on tracks and power is more than adequate, if not scorching, on steep hills.The ride is fairly firm,but no worse than other small SUVs I've driven. Gas mileage averages 25 MPG with 29 MPG on long trips. I will probably buy a new CRV when the 2015 models come out."

LOVE my new CR-V!

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Awesome price, great quality, amazing reliability!"

Cons: "Seat warmers not standard, Cargo tray not standard"

"I've owned my CR-V for almost a week now! LOVE it! I owned a Honda previously and it was the best vehicle I've ever owned. Bought the CR-V new this year (2014) and have every intention of keeping it for many years to come. It's beautiful to look at (I got it in the Mountain Air Metallic with black interior), it drives like a champ. LOVE the back up camera and the hands off blue tooth! The only thing I've noticed it it DOES lack a bit of "get up and go" when you're going up an on ramp, etc. I drive it in econ mode all the time, but have noticed it doesn't take much pressure on the gas pedal for it to kick out of econ mode. I'm very fuel conscious, so of course, this caught my attention. Also love the huge console compartment. I can fit my entire purse in it...so no more having it fly off the front seat and emptying its contents all over the passenger side floorboard! Also love the cargo area for hauling possessions. LOVE the way the back seats fold down using the lever! GREAT idea Honda! Hoping to be a Honda owner for life if everything goes well! :-)"

Should've Bought the Harley Davidson!

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

Pros: "Styling, features, and looks."

Cons: "Vibrates like a Harley!"

"My brand new 2015 EX-L looks great and has an abundance of features that I love. However, when idling at a stop with all accessories off it has the exact same feel as my Harley. It vibrates so badly that my teeth feel as if they are going to fall out. I love that feeling on my Harley, not so much on my new CR-V. If you increase the idle, the vibration instantly goes away. Fingers crossed a TSB comes out and the dealers increase the idle because I really do love the car other than the violent shaking."