2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,787 - $22,572.

10/7.7

7.6

Based on 241 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

Love Honda and Love this car

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Great quality never had a problem"

"Put Michelin Defender tires on vehicle and it drives like a dream. Honda makes quality cars and did an exceptional job on the CRV."

BEWARE - Take a Long Test drive before buying one

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Looks Good"

Cons: "Harsh Ride, Too much WindNoise, Uncomfortableseats"

"I was excited on purchasing a brand new CRV, but the short test drive did not reveal this crossovers shortcomings. After a month and 2K miles, below are my observations: 1) Harsh/bumpy ride – you feel each and every road crack, unless the road is not freshly laid, the ride is tiresome 2) Too much wind noise – went to the dealer twice, but they mentioned that it is the characteristic of the vehicle. The door seals/insulation is not very good 3) Too much road noise on certain road surfaces 4) The stereo is a joke, my 15 year old second car has better sounding stereo and speakers 5) Seats are not comfortable – lack of thigh support on rear bench and front seat headrests tilt way too forward I’m not at all happy with the purchase and wish I hadn't purchased it, my 15 year old car drives 100% better than the CRV. Buyers Remorse"

Small seats

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Good mileage, 30+ mpg in highways"

Cons: "poor seats"

"I just purchased the 2013 CR-V. Good mileage. I did a very short test-drive around the dealer’s facility before buying. After driving long trips, I found that the driver’s seat is very uncomfortable and hard. It is not possible to adjust the seat and properly reach the telescopic steering wheel even if it is fully extended. It puts stress on my shoulders. I’m just 5’ 10” and weight 190 pounds and found the bottom of the seat is too small. Do not buy until you are sure that you will fit comfortably in the driver’s seat."

Wouldn't purchase it again.

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "Good gas mileage."

Cons: "bumpy ride. Vibration up front. Cup holders."

"I purchased this vehicle in December. I've previously owned 3 new Hondas, but I am disappointed in this CRV. I feel every bump in the road even when the road is fairly decent. There is a vibration upfront when I accelerate at low speed. Wish I had rented one first before buying. Wouldn't recommend it and would not buy another Honda because of it."

I had (3) previous Honda Accord's-like CRV best

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Great Car!"

Cons: "No much to pick on in this car!"

"The Honda products that I have previously owned are of high quality (for the price)in my opinion. They require very little up-keep and are always up to the task of furnishing trouble free transportation day in and day out. This 2012 CRV AWD has given me great fuel mileage,up to 36 highway/mpg & almost 30 combined/mpg during summertime driving. Wintertime driving mileage suffers somewhat and drops to about 26 combined/mpg. I would prefer a little more power, but I know that the fuel mileage would suffer. There are loads of little amenities that impress me, like the rear doors open 90deg. from the vehicle which makes putting kids and things in the rear seat an easy chore. Also, the solid rattle free body is another plus. This is just a few of the things I like about this car. A satisfied Honda owner."