2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,960 - $22,691.

10/7.7

7.6

Based on 224 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

Transmission vibrations - rear end sound like to

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cons: "vibration"

"off-i am told this the way the car is made"

Great Mid-Size SUV!

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "solid SUV,interior room,rear door"

Cons: "low HP/torque,audio beeps,no garage door opener"

"I enjoy driving the Honda CR-V. This is a really nice all-around mid-size SUV. You can't go wrong with this purchase. I'm still happy with it after two weeks of driving it. One thing I would like to see improved is the horse power and torque. The vehicle has plenty of of power get you wherever you need to go. However, to accelerate fast you have to hit the pedal hard to down shift. Also, I noticed that the vehicle has to down shift at 75 mph (posted speed limit) if a slight incline exists in the road, while in cruise control. The vehicle has great clearance in the front. The rear door is perfect for loading pets. The seats fold down nice. Center console has a lot of storage. Dislikes... Tiger strip across the middle portion of the console. I'm not sure why this design is there. Audio system makes a loud BEEP very time you switch source or station. No option to turn off. Why? Driver and Passenger windows do not have tinting. Apparently this is due to state limitations on % tinting. You have to get it tinted yourself. No built-in garage door opener. I recommend this vehicle. However, I wish it had more horse power, torque, garage door opener, push start, right lane-change camera. I recommend comparing to similar vehicles in its class to see if more features are present. I didn't get to test drive others."

I have driven faster cars.

By on Monday, June 04, 2012

Pros: "comfortable to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"I had a jeep liberty for 9 years and enjoyed it very much. Gas millage poor. Therefore I went for better millage suv, CRV XL And I believe Honda is very reliable. People who own have nothing bad to say about Honda's reliability."

First Honda - Very Pleased!

By on Friday, May 15, 2015

Pros: "Tons of features for a base model, great MPG!"

Cons: "Periodic Bluetooth Audio Connection Issues"

"I am leasing a 2015 Honda CR-V LX AWD. I have noticed other reviews that mentioned a vibration. This is VERY subtle and can be felt in the brake, but nothing you wouldn't expect from a 4 cylinder engine. The CVT is awesome. It's my understanding that this is the same transmission/engine that the 2014 and 2015 Accord has. I averaged 31 MPG on my first tank and am averaging 27 on my second (primarily driven on surface streets). The ride is solid and quiet. The only issue I have had is with the Bluetooth Audio Feature. I like to stream music from my phone, and it sometimes will not connect when I start the vehicle. Definitely would recommend this vehicle!"

Awesome Car-2015 CRV Touring

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "So many features for the money"

Cons: "Small amount of storage in center console"

"It took two months for the car to be delivered. It was well worth the wait. A lot of techy stuff and will take time to learn it all. We had an MBZ for 17 years with no major problems, however my Wife wanted a small SUV with all wheel drive. Considered many other brands and kept coming back to the Honda. After reading all the reviews, we were a little skeptical, however, haven't experienced any of the "so called" problems that others have reported. The CVT is smooth, acceleration is prompt(even on hills), steering is positive, suspension is firm and the seating is comfortable for someone with a bad back. I don't know how I got along without Adaptive Cruise Control in the past. Hands down the best value for the money!!"