2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,985 - $22,574.

10/7.7

7.7

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.6/10
    7.6/10
    7.5/10
    7.5/10

Great SUV for the price

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "Very good price and fun to drive"

Cons: "No remote trunk release & no opening windows remot"

"Loved the feel of the CRV compared to Accord...however I'd prefer if the similar features of the Accord were implemented to the CRV..e.g holding the auto door log button on the remote key fob does NOT open the windows [especially in Texas where the summers are quite hot] thus letting out the heat while approaching the vehicle and the other issue is the trunk release feature is absent from the remote key fob..which again makes it tedious to open the trunk when your hands are full."

Good bang for the buck

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pros: "good resale, good mileage"

Cons: "USB connection should be in better place"

"I have been driving a full size SUV for about 8 years before purchasing this CRV. I love the mileage, but this feels like what it is while driving it, a smaller Honda SUV. That's not to say it's all bad, because it isn't. I now get DOUBLE the gas mileage. It can hold enough luggage for me and the wife, and enough room for 4 adults. Don't expect it to gratify your ego, this is just really good basic transportation with a few extra accessories not available w/ other manufacturers for the same price."

New Design doesn't work for me

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Bluetooth and color"

Cons: "Design"

"I traded in my 2007 CRV-EXL AWD FOR THE 2013. What a mistake. The gas mileage isn't that great and they made the car lighter for fuel efficiency. It's seems cheaper.  The road noise has not improved i find my self talking louder to my paasenger. It sounds like the windows are open but they arent. The navigation system isn't that great. My $120 Tom Tom is better.  The hands Free Link doesn't recognize half of my voice commands even though they are on the menu. The cruise control is squirrally, my old one stayed within 2 mph of my setting and this one goes 8 mph over the setting going downhill.  The resumé button is not responsive for accelerating. The back seat is my biggest problem. It doesn't move and the recline has no adjustment so I lost storage capacity.  I even asked the sales girl if the seat moved she said yes, i didnt check it until after i bought it. What a shock that was. The new design to fold the seats down is great if that's what you want. I travel between Wa and Az with two dogs. I dont fold the seats down. The text message send function doesn't work with the iPhone although that was one of the features mentioned by the sales girl. She knew i had an iphone. Although i got a beige interior the seats look more gray and the carpet and dash are dark and make the cabin feel cramped.  They replaced the space in front of the console on the floor where I put my purse with a bigger console but the area on the console with both armrests down is too narrow for my purse to sit conveniently. The right arm rest seems really high. The left armrest seems really low. The telescoping steering wheel doesn't help. I like the driver seat options but you loose dashboard visibility when you move seat higher. There is only one glove box. The steering wheel leather feels like plastic. Very slippery not comfortable. What DO I Like. That my iPhone connects by Bluetooth so phone calls, audio books, and music are connected with no wires.  I love the Urban Titanium color, i understand its being discontinued. The backup camera. I like the driver seat adjustments. I wish I had gotten a 2011. 2012 is when they changed the design stuff I don't like."

Seems very small for an SUV

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "Good MPG, excellent cargo capacity"

Cons: "driver's seat styling"

"I have the 2011 Honda CR-V. For some odd reason, I find myself constantly leaning to the left when driving this car. I don't like not having a center console that meets my right elbow, so my body overcompensates to the left. I think that the styling of the driver's seat also contributes to my tendency to lean left. It is frustrating. Even when I consciously try to sit straight, I begin to unconsciously drift left again. The car holds a good amount of stuff. I go to craft fairs a lot and it holds 3 tables, a large chair, displays, totes, and more. I can't complain about the cargo capacity. Overall my only complaints about the car are the weirdness of the driver's seat/area, which is probably just me, and the center console, which I would like to be higher."

great price and interior room

By on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Pros: "Price, interior space, bluetooth features."

Cons: "No passenger armrests. Cheap and thin plastic int"

"Very nice CR-V with decent power and features. My only complaint is the cheap look and feel of some interior plastic items. I own a 2007 Pilot and everything seems a bit more fit and trim. The plastic look and thiness cheapens this vehicle. Otherwise I am pleased and expect great Honda reliability."

See if you qualify for