• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,590 - $23,275.

10/7.5

7.7

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.6/10
    7.6/10
    7.5/10
    7.5/10

what a dog

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "negitive"

Cons: "tight and cramped"

"I bought this crv for my wife she says it is smaller then the crv we traded in.I can hardly wait till year end till I can dump this dog it is very uncomfortable in the passenger seat I tried the back seat it is not good it is small and cramped miles it gets 19 to 20 where is the epa of 26 we were going to take it almost 1700 miles to Wisconsin. we changed our mind's and decided to fly and leave this dog home"

BEWARE - Take a Long Test drive before buying one

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Looks Good"

Cons: "Harsh Ride, Too much WindNoise, Uncomfortableseats"

"I was excited on purchasing a brand new CRV, but the short test drive did not reveal this crossovers shortcomings. After a month and 2K miles, below are my observations: 1) Harsh/bumpy ride – you feel each and every road crack, unless the road is not freshly laid, the ride is tiresome 2) Too much wind noise – went to the dealer twice, but they mentioned that it is the characteristic of the vehicle. The door seals/insulation is not very good 3) Too much road noise on certain road surfaces 4) The stereo is a joke, my 15 year old second car has better sounding stereo and speakers 5) Seats are not comfortable – lack of thigh support on rear bench and front seat headrests tilt way too forward I’m not at all happy with the purchase and wish I hadn't purchased it, my 15 year old car drives 100% better than the CRV. Buyers Remorse"

A dog on the highway and very cheap on the inside.

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"The car is downshifting continuously on highway. No power after 65 mph. Very cheap on inside Sound very tinny very shutting the doors."

Best car we've ever owned, by far.

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Exceptional quality, comfortable seating smooth"

"The 2014 Honda CR-V EX FWD is the best car we've owned in the last 30 years. This is our 3rd Honda and it is the smoothest, quietest and most comfortable car we could imagine. We've also owned Toyota and Jeeps, but this car is just appealing in so many ways. It has a very understated elegance. There's no flash that will go out of style next year. It's like an Apple computer. Very simple design and appearance. The ride is very smooth and the cabin is exceptionally quiet compared to other crossover SUV's we test drove. We thought we could go with the Toyota RAV, just to see if we could leave Honda. But, for us, it didn't compare. The fit and finish of the interior seems to be of a higher priced auto. The seats were exceptionally comfortable, and we both have bad backs. It is a pleasure to drive around the city."

Disappointed with my first Honda

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "Lots of storage; Handles Ok."

Cons: "Uncomfortable seats; underpowered"

"I purchased the CRV based upon Honda's reputation and various reviews. But .... The vehicle may get 30 mpg if it is driven 55 mph with a tail wind, but plan on 26-27 mpg at freeway speeds of 70-75 mph. The transmission developed an annoying whine at 50-60 mph; most noticeable when decelerating through 55 mph. The dealer acknowledged that this has been an issue with the CRV; but Honda has no fix planned. The tire pressure monitoring system is very buggy and needs a software update. Vehicle is OK for driving around town, but not for long trips."

See if you qualify for