• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,821 - $22,363.

10/7.5

7.9

Based on 97 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great overall vehicle

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "MPG, space, std equipment, reliability"

Cons: "passing power, driver's mirror, flat seat cushions"

"Have had the CRV EX-L for a little over 3 mos now. Not a thing has problem. Fit and finish is excellent. Controls, radio are perfect. And the space within such a small vehicle cannot be topped. Pros - Space, MPG (31.5 avg), smoothness on highway, radio clarity, just an overall great package Cons - Lack of midrange power to pass with (a real dog there), wind buffering on the highway with the glass down even just a bit, driver mirror is useless, lack of downshifting option on the transmission (would help w/passing), better designed seat cushions. All, but the power are rather minor. For midterm changes I hope they add 10-15 additional HP (I'll take the MPG loss), better driver seat design, an easier USB plug-in port, 6 sp transmission w/downshifting capability) Even without the changes they will still sell fast"

It's a Honda

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "less road noise, great MPG, Best quality"

Cons: "no programmable seat, no garage opener"

"What can I say, every other car on the road is not a Honda. Quality and reliability cannot be topped. I ended up leasing the 2012 for my wife and she absoluley loves it. She upgraded from a 2000 Civic and have not looked back. I am a "Honda guy" and own all Honda cars (besides my truck), power equipment, motorcycle, etc. and I have not been disappointed yet!"

smooth

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Honda quality and fun to drive"

Cons: "kind of expensive for the features included (EX)"

Basque Red-AWD

"last tank avg mpg was 31.24, pretty good considering only 1500 total miles. Engine is very quiet, ride is smooth, controls are simple. Honda could improve the radio, offer XM standard and homelink/auto dim mirror. Would also like a leather steering wheel on the EX and power lifgate."

Basque Red-AWD

Love this car

By on Monday, July 16, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive , hands free link a plus"

Cons: "none so far"

"I traded in a 2008 EX-L to get all the extra features I wanted. I have had the car since Feb and it is great in the snow. Great pick up for a 4 cylinder, no problem passing on country roads. Great comfort Love everything about it!"

Awesome car for your money

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, great gas mileage, roomy"

Cons: "driver's side mirror annoying"

"This car is awesome! Traded up for this from a 2008 CR-V which I also loved. This has a bit more space and gets better gas mileage; I average about 31 hwy. I like the i-Mid screen how it can be personalized and the display. Controls on the steering wheel are confusing at first but easy to navigate after a while. The model I have is an EX-L so I have the leather seats which are nice but could be a bit more comfy. Back-up camera really helps too. The only thing I'm disappointed in are little things. The driver's side mirror and how it has what is known as an "extended view display"-the idea behind it is the mirror is divided almost in half and the outer part has a different kind of mirror that's supposed to let the driver see over an extra lane. In my experience all it's been is not helpful but frustrating-it distorts my vision in the mirror so I have to rely on only the normal half of the mirror. I'm thinking of just getting it replaced. Also, the air vent is positioned right where the 10/2 hand placement is on the steering wheel so if I hold my steering wheel like you're supposed to, my hand gets frozen from the air vent blowing straight on it. I just hold the steering wheel a little different to avoid that issue. Other than that, I love the space"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25