2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,313 - $22,008.

10/7.5

7.8

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.6/10
    7.6/10
Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 25 | Next

Avoid this vehicle

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cons: "Do not buy this vehicle"

"Noisy inside the cabin-No acceleration the engine has no power- shakes, you feel every pot hole and it moves from side to side when the wind hits it. Its not good on gas either"

THE BEST EVER!!!

By on Friday, September 14, 2012

Pros: "SAFE, luxury, smooth ride, great price"

Cons: "More leg room for tall people in front and in back"

"This is my 4th Honda and my 2nd CRV. I loved all of them but particularly loved everything about my new EX-L CRV. I've had it 5 months. Unfortunately, last week I was in a serious car accident and my honda may likely be totaled but I was not! Thankful the 2012 Honda CRV was built so strong that it withstood someone broadsiding me on the driver's side door and front quarter panel with a full sized pickup doing approximately 50 mph and they never hit their brakes. All witnesses reported that the car took such a horrible hit and they were amazed that I walked away. Not to say that I was not injured because I was, but I am alive!!"

The perfect family car

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "Practicality, smooth to drive, thoughtful design."

Cons: "Could have more power I guess."

"This is a car whose excellence cannot be defined by 0-60 times and the numbers on a spec sheet. What it is is the most intelligently designed family car i've come across. I am a former Volvo owner who thought i'd be buying a much more expensive car like an Audi, a TSX wagon, or a Volvo until I tried the CRV. I was so blown away with its combination of price, refinement, and versatility that I bought one. Never thought i'd end up in one but i'm happy I tried it. The interior packaging is exceptional. Despite the fact that the car is not that large on the outside it has tons of rear-seat room and excellent cargo room. The high roofline gives it an airy feel. The interior impresses on many other counts. For instance the large bin between the seats, the conversation mirror/sunglass holder, and the easy fold rear seats are excellent features for families. It also has tons of little spots for interior storage. Those things matter a lot more to families doing real world driving than eight speed transmissions and 280 horsepower engines. Gauges are excellent and buttons are large (at least on the non sat-nav models). The car also drives very well. It isn't meant for charging up a mountain road but the engine is quiet, the transmission is smooth, and road noise is well controlled. It is much quieter than our older Accord and Volvo wagon on the highway. The ride is also pretty good and the handling is car like with excellent steering feel and little body lean. One of the biggest thing that drew me to the car was how smooth and easy it is to drive. It feels like a more expensive machine in terms of refinement. It is not fast by any means but it has no problems keeping up with traffic. 185 horsepower would have been seen as a lot not too long ago. My mileage has been better than the Volvo and Audi wagon's we've had. On highway heavy fill-ups i've averaged as much as 34. I do more city and mixed driving and my overall average has been in the 26-27 range so not brilliant but not bad either. Overall this is a wonderful car. It is exceptionally practical for a family man like me, is not expensive, is smooth to drive, and as a Honda should last a long time. It also has excellent safety ratings which matter a lot to me. I would absolutely buy it again."

Great overall vehicle

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "MPG, space, std equipment, reliability"

Cons: "passing power, driver's mirror, flat seat cushions"

"Have had the CRV EX-L for a little over 3 mos now. Not a thing has problem. Fit and finish is excellent. Controls, radio are perfect. And the space within such a small vehicle cannot be topped. Pros - Space, MPG (31.5 avg), smoothness on highway, radio clarity, just an overall great package Cons - Lack of midrange power to pass with (a real dog there), wind buffering on the highway with the glass down even just a bit, driver mirror is useless, lack of downshifting option on the transmission (would help w/passing), better designed seat cushions. All, but the power are rather minor. For midterm changes I hope they add 10-15 additional HP (I'll take the MPG loss), better driver seat design, an easier USB plug-in port, 6 sp transmission w/downshifting capability) Even without the changes they will still sell fast"

It's a Honda

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "less road noise, great MPG, Best quality"

Cons: "no programmable seat, no garage opener"

"What can I say, every other car on the road is not a Honda. Quality and reliability cannot be topped. I ended up leasing the 2012 for my wife and she absoluley loves it. She upgraded from a 2000 Civic and have not looked back. I am a "Honda guy" and own all Honda cars (besides my truck), power equipment, motorcycle, etc. and I have not been disappointed yet!"

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 25 | Next