2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,455 - $22,106.

10/7.5

7.7

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.6/10
    7.6/10
    7.5/10
    7.5/10

Great SUV

By on Sunday, March 03, 2013

Urban titanium metallic

"2013 CR-V EX-L AWD. Traded in 2006 Honda Accord EX-L V6, got near blue book value so a good sign for future CR-V trade in. Never had any mechanical problems with the 7+ year old Accord, so stayed with Honda. The CR-V has handled well in Wisconsin rain and snow. The engine runs very quiet. The engine power is decent. Passing cars on a two lane highway to work and the engine has a good kick when needed. Cabin noise is very quiet. Seats are comfortable on 30-90 minute trips. Interior headroom and space are very good and roomy (I'm 5'10" and 145 lbs). I'm picky on looking over the shoulder into blindspots and the rear/side view windows allow a good view. Rear view back up camera is good. Side mirrors are a good size. Overall I'm very pleased so far with the CR-V. I haven't run into any battery problems in 0 degree weather, nor possible excess noise from the default Bridgestone tires."

Urban titanium metallic

Love my 2012 CR-v

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, Reliable, Has amenities, Handles well"

Cons: "Mileage in city only about 23; 28-30 on Hway"

"We traded in our 2011 CR-V for the 2012 because the upgrades were so amazing. One year after owning-- I don't regret this move-- This car is fabulous-- We have the AWD EX-L WITHOUT navigation (couldn't justify +2500, when you can get a GARMIN for 200. It gets better gas mileage, it is actually a bit more comfortable than the 2011, seems to steer more responsively. It also seems to have fewer blind spots, thought the back up mirror helps. It handles like a car, has room for the dogs and has the Honda reliability I have come to love over the years--"

Not happy with this car

By on Friday, February 15, 2013

Pros: "It is good looking"

Cons: "Not a powerful, defective"

"The car has no power, and the sticker claim on mileage is not even close. I already had it repaired 3 times with only 1500 miles. It came defective and water leaks through the sides."

Not as good as expected

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Beautiful looking automobile. Our CR-V EX-L power seats allow positioning to accommodate our heights and medical conditions very well. The ride is comfortable; the views both forward and aft are good. If you want acceleration, it's there. There are some issues. The cover that hides the rear storage space rattles unless it is latched in the extended position. The rear seats have a significant gap between the seat itself and the seat back. My last vehicle (RAV4) had the fold down seats and had a much cleaner look. The drivers side arm rest is flimsy, it needs to be replaced as it has bent downward 2-3 inches. The arm rest should be strong enough to accommodate a 195 lb man leaning on it. The blue tooth was simple to configure to both an IPhone and Galaxy Nexus but people on the receiving end have complained that the voice is inconsistent. I've been on the receiving end and can vouch for that."

Small seats

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Good mileage, 30+ mpg in highways"

Cons: "poor seats"

"I just purchased the 2013 CR-V. Good mileage. I did a very short test-drive around the dealer’s facility before buying. After driving long trips, I found that the driver’s seat is very uncomfortable and hard. It is not possible to adjust the seat and properly reach the telescopic steering wheel even if it is fully extended. It puts stress on my shoulders. I’m just 5’ 10” and weight 190 pounds and found the bottom of the seat is too small. Do not buy until you are sure that you will fit comfortably in the driver’s seat."

See if you qualify for