2010 Honda CR-V

Based on 673 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Watch Mileage

By on Friday, May 09, 2008

"2007 with navigation. Have car exactly one year and 8750 miles. Overall good car but gentle driving can't get over 17 MPG. On 1000 mile trip got over 23 MPG on cruise control. Will trade for Toyota Camry Hybrid or Prius as gas approaches $4.00 -$5.00. Am 6' tall and 225 and would prefer power seat to find comfortable spot. Ride is adequate but absolutely great in ice and snow. No maintenance required except oil changes."

08 Honda CR-V EXL

By on Monday, May 05, 2008

"While shopping for a new vehicle I looked at the Toyota Rav4, Nissan Rouge, Chev Equanox and more. I fell in love with the CRV the first time I drove it. My husband was not so sure as it only has a 4 cyl engine. We drove it a 2nd time and he was hooked as well. He thought it had enough power. We traded in a crew cab pickup so I wanted a suv with some milage. That is just what I got. On average back and forth to work some city and some hwy driving I get about 23.5 MPG. On the HWY I have gotten as much as 28MPG. I love almost everything about the CUV. I wish it had auto headlights. I also think that the EXL should come standered with fog lights. I would purchase this vehicle again in a heartbeat. I get excited everytime I get in to drive it. It is also a very comfortable height to get my daughter into and out of her car seat. I love my CR-V!!!"

07 cr-v

By on Tuesday, February 05, 2008

"We were trying to decide between the rav 4 and the cr-v. after many drives and much research, vehicles were nearly identical. i liked having the option for the v-6 in the rav4 but liked the styling and better resale on the honda. great vehicle for college kid, young couple, small family, older couple. I like having the ipod jack, and the interior design is nice, looks better than most other small suv's for low 20k. Interior space is what you'd expect for small SUV, i put the back seats seats down and fit can fit my bikes and camping gear in back. The only negatives that we knew we were getting when purchasing is lack of power and subpar gas mileage even with a light foot (20mpg city). We've only had it for one year, but based on that experience i would recommend."

LOVE MY HONDA CRV

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Cons: "0"

"I truly love my Honda CRV 2011 - no complaints at all, well, I dont like the new versions that came out recently with them being longer, economically convenient, but ugly ! Anyone agree ? thanks Honda for the past five years !!"

top of line EX-L not very equipped. Bad seats.

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "very spartan, uncomfortable seats, marginal A/C."

"If you are over 40 and NOT fat you will probably find these seats to be very uncomfortable. They are hard and crowned in the middle. A test drive won't tell you how bad the seat is, only after daily driving is it evident. I had the local upholstery guy take the bottom seat apart to try to fix this issue. We were able to get the crown out of it but it is still a poorly designed and constructed seat. Air conditioning is marginal also. Disappointed in our 2013 CRV EX-L after all the talk about Honda's being so good. window lock, radio controls, blind spot mirror on right, marginal power with air and people and so on. Had to buy sunroof and leather to get a powered driver seat. I think I'll go back to Ford/Lincoln products."

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, good quality"

Cons: "Factory Tires, would like more horse power (V6)"

"Very reliable. In 6 years only one malfunction, heating blower doors stopped opening. Repair $300.00. Does very well in snow up to 8-9 inches. Down side is the origianl tires, needed replaced after only about 28K. Replaced with Michelin which work great. Also would like it to have a V6."

Jercky auto transmission

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cons: "low MPG, auto transmission needs refining"

"Transmission is confused what to do at the speeds around 20mph. If you take your foot off of the gas pedal, the car almost brakes. Could be doing better MPG, in city driving barely makes 17-18mpg - sucks."

Does everything fairly well, but not outstanding.

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "Does everything fairly well, but not outstanding."

Cons: "Ride and road noise."

"ORIGINAL OWNER AND HAVE OWNED CAR 38 MONTH AT TIME OF RATING: Perhaps I'm being to harsh, but I don't understand why this car is routinely rated so high. It does everything well, but nothing is outstanding. The ride is rather rough compared to the Toyota RAV4. The road noise is louder than the Toyota RAV4. However, I purchased the Honda CR-V rather than the Toyota RAV4 because I was able to get the extras I wanted on the CR-V EX, and not have to pay for the extras I didn't want. I also liked the styling of the CR-V over the Toyota RAV4-- no spare tire on the back door and the lift gate rather than the rear swinging door. I also like the way the roof rack mounting brackets are hidden under the flat roof rails. The does seem to be some body flex that causes creek and rattles at times. Fuel mileage is about as advertised. The original Bridgestone tires were junk and the ride improved once I replaced them with Michelins."

This is my first Honda but it won't be my last.

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle--averaging 28+ mpg after 7 months"

Cons: "Compass and outside temp--Standard on new models"

"This car was a Honda certified vehicle--nicest used car I have ever bought. This CUV is solid, quiet, and was in near showroom condition. This will not be my last Honda--quality is remarkable!"

Love my CR-V

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "It's reliable, practical, comfortable & safe."

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"I've owned a number of more expensive cars in the past, including a Volvo and an Acura. But my CR-V is by far my favorite car of all time. It's a 2008 model, and I've never had a problem with it. It's not too large, and yet the hatchback holds so much. And I love the back-up sensor."

good vehicle, but some major drawbacks

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Drives well, overall good quality vehicle,"

Cons: "Engine lag, blind spot vision, road noise, storage"

"CRV overall is a good vehicle. Several issues have to be corrected. Vehicle lags when going into an upgrade...doesn't downshift early enough. Driver's blind side vision is very poor...almost impossible to see a vehicle in blind spot. Needs blind spot sensors. Tray between front seats is a waste of space...no storage. Finally, the road noise is horrible.Very loud, especially from rear tires. Original Bridgestone tires almost worn out at 40,000.No wonder...tread rating is a lousy 300. (Yes, I rotate my tires and keep then properly inflated) Hope the new CRV is better"

good car

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cons: "wiper area in snow"

"car runs very well biggest complant here in new england when it snows wipers are very bad need heated wiper area have to stopping and clean out wiper area snow build up"

Best bought so far!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cons: "suspension could be better."

"Great vehicle, very reliable and maintenance is inexpensive. The drive is a little rough in the back seats, makes my little one a little car sick sometimes. Overall value cannot be beat. This vehicle is going to the next driver in our family."

My second one

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "price, gas, comfort"

"I own a 2000 and a 2011 Honda CR-V. The 2000 is in great shape and runs like a top. Bought the 2011 and will keep it for as long as possible. They are great on comfort, gas and they don't lose their value. I like to sit up higher without going to a 6 cylinder. Great in the snow. We didn't have much this year but still great in all weather."

Amazing Value..

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Value"

Cons: "Leather"

"We bought 2007 Cr-V EX-L. At the time, we waited for the "new" body style to come out so it would look current while we were making payments. Since our plan was to drive this car until the doors fell off, we also purchased Hondacare extended warranty. Hondacare isn't cheap, but the price was negotiable and the program is comprehensive. 77,000 miles and so far, only claim was for a blown front speaker at 55K miles. No other work except front brakes once. I follow Honda guidlines exactly for routine service--not what dealer tells me. Overall, the Cr-V is great and I would definitely recommend it. Here is a list of what I have discovered over the past 4 1/2 years: Cons: -Leather seats break down quickly and look terrible. Next time, I'm going with cloth. -Dye on driver's leather armrest rubs off after 2 years. -Road noise a little irritating -Aftermarket remote starters don't work well. Honda should offer remote start! -Bridgestone tires are horrible. Change them asap (see below) -Audio system is fair. Typical Honda--ok, but not awesome. Pros: -We put Nokian Hakkapulita snow tires during snow season. The cr-v is completely amazing in the snow with good tires. Starting, stopping, turning... awesome. Totally worth a set of steel rims and HIGH QUALITY snow tires.Just do it, trust me. -Great reliability and value. -Understated in appearance, but guests are surprised with it's fit and finish. Good for people who need a good car, without coming across as pretentious. -Roomy interior. Cargo deck is helpful.I like the way the roof rack looks, but never need to use it. -Bulky Britax car seats fit nicely in the center. Compact seats fit well on side. It's been nearly 5 years and both dealers in town offered us /- $17k on trade for a new Pilot. Not bad considering this car retailed for $25k in 2007. Granted, the car is in excellent condition--no scratches, dents, or repairs. Interior is very clean and well kept. Nevertheless, used Cr-V's are always in demand."

I Love my Honda

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "Very well made vehicle, no part of it feels cheap!"

"I love everything about this Honda but the back up camera. The back up camera is good to see if there is a bicycle or garbage can in the drive but useless to use for backing into a parking space or anywhere near another vehicle, the distance is so distortaed and you can't really judge the correct distance you are away from another vehicle. Other than that I LOVE IT! It handles great in all kinds of weather...even snow and ice! A very dependable car!"

It's fun but not for long drives

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "Made for a short person, everything in reach"

Cons: "REALLY uncomfortable seats, only about 22mpg"

"I have a 2007, 75k miles, the car is cute, made for a shorter person, everything is within reach. The seats are really uncomfortable, I have leather with seat heaters. The seats are hard as a rock, did I mention uncomfortable? The mileage is only about 22mpg, it will only go up to 27 when on a long road trip. Did I mention the seats are uncomfortable? Over all, for a little SUV it's pretty fun. I would buy another one, only with seat covers this time, might make a difference."

best vehicle I've ever had

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, nice look,"

Cons: "noisy on the expressway"

"I own this crv for 10 month and i love it, smooth ride, confortable, high quality suv and very dependable, also very economic with gas. honda is one of the best."

GOOD RELIABE SMALL SUV

By on Wednesday, February 02, 2011

"GOOD GAS MILEAGE, GETTING AVG. OF 27.5 ON LONG TRIPS. ROAD NOISE IS EXCESSIVE. SUNROOF IS AWESOME WITH VERY LITTLE WIND NOISE WHEN FULLY OPEN. ( GET THE WIND DEFLECTOR AS AN OPTION ). HAVE SOME ENGINE NOISE, SOUNDES LIKE A VALVE LIFTER TICKING, BUT THE MECHANIC AT THE DEALERSHIP SAYS IT IS JUST A BIT OF PISTON SLAP AND IS NOT A PROBLEM. EXCUSE ME, BUT PISTON SLAP IS NOT A PROBLEM??? THIS CAN RUIN AN ENGINE IN VERY SHORT ORDER. OTHERWISE THE CAR IS VERY SMOOTH AND HANDLES VERY WELL. THE CONFIGURATION OF THE REAR SUSPENSION CHEWS UP TIRES, SO THEY NEED TO BE ROTATED EVERY 6000 MILES. NO PROBLEM WITH BRAKES, VERY GOOD. THE CRUISE CONTROL IS VERY PRECISE, AND THE A.C. IS COLD. THE HEATER WILL ROAST YOU OUT. THE 4WD REALLY WORKS GOOD, DOES WELL ON STEEP GRAVEL AND SLICK ROADS. THE SEATS COULD HAVE MORE CUSHION MATERIAL FOR BETTER COMFORT. LEGROOM AND HEADROOM IS ADEQUATE. THE REAR SEATS SHOULD FOLD DOWN FLAT INSTEAD OF ALMOST FLAT. WE LIKE OUR '07 CRV EX."

Great mileage

By on Friday, September 24, 2010

"I've owned 4 Hondas and my CR-V is typical of the value Honda offers. The fit and finish is great as you would expect, and 27mpg for an AWD. The engine could be a little stronger and the ride is on the stiff side. Not a van or a car, just a nice in-between."

Best Car I've Ever Owner

By on Sunday, May 23, 2010

"After two dud cars from GM, I had enough and bought my first Honda. I have the base model 07 CRV. I was impressed with all the standard features. I am absolutely thrilled that at 77k miles, it has had no repairs. I travel a lot with my dog and our CRV is our home away from home. Love that the doors open a full 90 degrees. Upholstery could be a little better in the base model, headlights don't reach far enough, would like floodlamps but other than that, I love it. Had lots of people stop me and ask about it and my mother is looking to get one for her next car. I am a Honda devotee after this!"

Wife Loves it

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Excellent quality with a combined MPG of 24-26. My wife says she is never getting rid of it. Very versatile vehicle, AWD a plus in Winters"

Best vehicle ever owned

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"We have our CRV for almost 4 months and it is just wonderful. I would tell anyone to buy it. Handles wonderful - very comfortable- the Honda 4 cyl. engine is the best there is. It has all the power you need. I would buy another CRV or any other Honda again. Very Happy"

Great for small families

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"I have owned my CRV for 2 years now, and I absolutely love it! It drives well and has just enough room for my small family of 3. There is plenty of cargo room for trips. (I pack a lot of stuff too!) The only complaints we have are that my husband (who is 6'2) finds it a little uncomfortable and there is some road noise."

Solid.

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"You can't beat a Honda, unless you are a Toyota. Great performance with the 4 squirrels and 6 speed transmission. Great sound, looks, performance. The only thing that needs improvement is there needs to be more leg room for driver/passengers. Good buy and we honestly average 25-26 mpg combined hwy/city."