2010 Honda CR-V

Based on 682 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

After One Year...

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"of ownership, my wife and I still love the CR-V. No major problems. There was a service bulletin on the rear diff, but the dealer took care of it free of charge. Fuel mileage (90% City) averages about 23-24MPG. Highway driving at 55MPH has been about 29-30MPG. Highway driving at 75MPH gets about 23MPG. My only qualm would be power. The 4 cylinder is peppy, but I'd prefer a little more power. The ride quality is good, but there is a lot of road noise (esp. in the back seat) when driving over rough roads. Not a huge deal, but worth mentioning. Overall, the CR-V has been everything that we expected it to be."

Love this vehicle. Spacious, lots of cargo room,

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage, lots of leg room"

Cons: "Only 5 passenger seating"

"Im needing more passenger seating. Sad to see this vehicle go. Handles great on ice and in snow. Plenty of power. Enough cargo space for my adventures. Gas mileage is amazing. Love the navigation system."

Very sensible crossover SUV choice.

By on Monday, February 25, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, Lexus-like ride quality."

Cons: "Poor acceleration, bland styling, large blindspot."

"The CRV is a very safe option if you are looking for a reliable, safe, comfortable car that will get you from point A to point B for 200,000 miles without any problems. However, its a rather boring vehicle and strains under acceleration. The interior is ho-hum, though I can't deny that it is well-assembled with high quality materials. The seats are comfortable, but the fabric is cheap and stains easily. The CRV has very ample cargo space, the backseat folds down with ease and it features a cargo cover that doubles a shelf. Steering is average, braking is very abrupt. The CRV can come to stop in a seemingly impossible but very impressive distance; however the overactive brake pedal can take some getting used to. The ride itself is glass-smooth, the suspension absorbs every little bump in the road. Exterior styling is pleasant but unnoticeable, but the rims are exceptionally attractive and expensive-looking. My biggest gripe with the CRV is the very poor acceleration. While accelerating from a stop at a reasonable pace is no problem, passing on the highway is a difficult and noisy affair in the CRV. RPMs abruptly jump above 4000 whenever the accelerator is depressed at speeds more than 55mph. What ultimately makes the CRV a sound choice is that it is a Honda product. The interior and exterior, as well as the legendary Honda engine, will last a good fifteen problem-free years."

Practically perfect in every way

By on Sunday, November 18, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Comfort, reliability, cargo & seating space, sound"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I currently lease this car and would definitely buy it off the lease if I hadn't currently run into financial hardship. I love EVERYTHING about this car except: The gas mileage. It doesn't even get too bad of mileage but I went from a civic to a CR-V and my mileage was cut by about 1/3. It averages out to between 23-25 miles per gallon. There is even a gauge in the car that tells you exactly what you're getting. I do an equal mix of both highway and city driving and with gas prices as they are, I have to fill up at least once a week."

Way more than I expected

By on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I have leased 2 Lexus, a BMW and a Cadillac (junk mobile). Because of my miles, I could no longer lease. I needed a car that costs less than $30,000. After months of research I decided on a Crosstour. That ended up being too expensive. My fall back position was the CRV EX leather with nav. I made my best deal and got my color (urban titanium). I can't believe how nice this vehicle is! It does everything well. Handles nice, plenty of power, awesome gas mileage (31 highway). Very nice interior, super sound system, perfect fit and finish. Small enough to fit everywhere and big enough to fit cargo and passengers. I enjoy driving it as much as all the $50,000 cars of the past. So many features make sense that I can't list them all. It has the best nav system I have ever had. If it holds up it will be the best car I have ever owned. Considering honda's reputaion, I have no reason to believe it will be a problem. Now I know why they sell so many of these. I am not a guy that cares much about performance so the 4cyl is just fine. The ride is soft but not mushy and firm but not stiff. The seats are very comfortable and the drivers seat adjusts well. It is not flashy but it is very pracical. I never ever thought I could find a car for $27,800 that was this nice. I love it!"

dependable

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"Pros: dependable performance, adequate room for 4, holds more in cargo space than expected, attactive body, gas ok considering it's an SUV Cons: interior too plastic feel, opening in cargo space should be larger, fold down seats cumbersome arrangement"

AWD is a great vehicle

By on Monday, March 02, 2009

"AWD handles like a sports car. Roomy in rear. Excellant sound system (premium). Will do 30 mpg with cruise set at 60. Traction control with breaking feature makes it do well on wet roads. My only complaint is road noise and tire whine. Seats are comfortable, adjustable. Heated seat a good feature even in Florida. Cup holder and center rest in back seat is tilted, I thought ti was broken but found that they are all thr same. Engine is small but gearing is good."

Best bang for the buck

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"We have had ours for about 1.5 years. Already have 40,000 miles on it. We love the Cr-V. We have a 1 year old son and a 120 lb Akita. The three of us and the dog have gone on 7 hours trips and had more than enough room. I am 6'5", and i fit well, with plenty of space behind me. I have averaged 29 mpg on the highway, but generally speaking it gets about 26 mpg driving to work and back. Seats can be rather hard after about 5 hours driving, but overall not bad. This is our favorite vehicle ever and would love to keep it forever. No problems so far after 40,000 miles. P.S. Would definately recommend the rubber rear mat for the cargo area. Saves many hours of trying to clean dog hair, sand, dirt etc. out of the carpet."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"My only complaint is driver side door handle is very uncomfortable, too hard to rest your left leg upon. Otherwise great car, mileage in excess 25 mpg. Much improved over my 2000 CRV! Better acceleration and braking than old model, much more comfort with leather seats. Rear backing camera, multi-disc changer and NAV system are great extras even though the voice command doesn't work that great."

2007 is my favorite vehicle so far.

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, sporty, versatile, low maintenance."

Cons: "LX sound system is weak. Buy the EX."

"My 2007 LX has 118,000 miles. This has been a great vehicle. The only repairs other than maintenance have been 1 set of brake pads and the replacement of the a/c compressor at 117,500 miles. The a/c repair has been an issue w/ 2 previous Accords I have owned but not until over 100,000 miles! I live in Florida and run the a/c in high temps constantly. Wish I had purchased the EX for better sound system, inside temperature gauge and trim package. So reliable, that when I replace it, I would sell it to a friend or family member."