2009 Honda CR-V

Based on 708 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Practically perfect in every way

By on Sunday, November 18, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Comfort, reliability, cargo & seating space, sound"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I currently lease this car and would definitely buy it off the lease if I hadn't currently run into financial hardship. I love EVERYTHING about this car except: The gas mileage. It doesn't even get too bad of mileage but I went from a civic to a CR-V and my mileage was cut by about 1/3. It averages out to between 23-25 miles per gallon. There is even a gauge in the car that tells you exactly what you're getting. I do an equal mix of both highway and city driving and with gas prices as they are, I have to fill up at least once a week."

dependable

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"Pros: dependable performance, adequate room for 4, holds more in cargo space than expected, attactive body, gas ok considering it's an SUV Cons: interior too plastic feel, opening in cargo space should be larger, fold down seats cumbersome arrangement"

AWD is a great vehicle

By on Monday, March 2, 2009

"AWD handles like a sports car. Roomy in rear. Excellant sound system (premium). Will do 30 mpg with cruise set at 60. Traction control with breaking feature makes it do well on wet roads. My only complaint is road noise and tire whine. Seats are comfortable, adjustable. Heated seat a good feature even in Florida. Cup holder and center rest in back seat is tilted, I thought ti was broken but found that they are all thr same. Engine is small but gearing is good."

Best bang for the buck

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"We have had ours for about 1.5 years. Already have 40,000 miles on it. We love the Cr-V. We have a 1 year old son and a 120 lb Akita. The three of us and the dog have gone on 7 hours trips and had more than enough room. I am 6'5", and i fit well, with plenty of space behind me. I have averaged 29 mpg on the highway, but generally speaking it gets about 26 mpg driving to work and back. Seats can be rather hard after about 5 hours driving, but overall not bad. This is our favorite vehicle ever and would love to keep it forever. No problems so far after 40,000 miles. P.S. Would definately recommend the rubber rear mat for the cargo area. Saves many hours of trying to clean dog hair, sand, dirt etc. out of the carpet."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"My only complaint is driver side door handle is very uncomfortable, too hard to rest your left leg upon. Otherwise great car, mileage in excess 25 mpg. Much improved over my 2000 CRV! Better acceleration and braking than old model, much more comfort with leather seats. Rear backing camera, multi-disc changer and NAV system are great extras even though the voice command doesn't work that great."

I have had 6

By on Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pros: "resale, quality, space, handling, reliability"

Cons: "ROAD NOISE!"

"I have had six CRV HONDAS. We don't shop for other model cars.None have had anything but scheduled maintenance Resale is incredible, quality, space , and driving it in town is so easy. The CRV GETS GOOD MPG AVG 21 TO 23 ALL AROUND AVG. 4 CYLINDER ENGINE HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER. NO V6 WOULD BE NEEDED.I purchased my first one in 2000. Ive had one IN MY driveway since. There is however a significant negative, ROAD NOISE! Why Honda will not address road noise in all of theyre vehicles not just CRV is beyond me.ONE WEAKNESS is NOT BAD but IF THE ROAD NOISE IS EVER ADDRESSED, the CRV IS THE BEST SUV on the road hands down."

2007 is my favorite vehicle so far.

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, sporty, versatile, low maintenance."

Cons: "LX sound system is weak. Buy the EX."

"My 2007 LX has 118,000 miles. This has been a great vehicle. The only repairs other than maintenance have been 1 set of brake pads and the replacement of the a/c compressor at 117,500 miles. The a/c repair has been an issue w/ 2 previous Accords I have owned but not until over 100,000 miles! I live in Florida and run the a/c in high temps constantly. Wish I had purchased the EX for better sound system, inside temperature gauge and trim package. So reliable, that when I replace it, I would sell it to a friend or family member."

Love the Honda cars

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

"Love the spacious seating areas. great for travel. Great quality vehicle. Never had any problem selling my previous Hondas. Great reliable vehicles."

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the plentiful options!"

Cons: "No Cons. Well suited for a young family."

"This is the 17th vehicle purchase I have made. All of my cars have only been driven one year or less. I quickly became bored or dissatisfied and was ready for something new. I have driven my 2007 CRV for 4 1/2 years now. I LOVE it. It has all the features I wanted. We have been extremely rough on both the interior and the exterior and it has held up beautifully!! I would recommend a CVR to anyone looking to buy!"

Not to my liking ...

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Decent mileage, maneuverability, sound system"

Cons: "Quality"

"Folks, the Hondas built here in the States are not as good as the cars when they were built in Japan. There are quality issues: squeaks, rattles, trim falling off, doors not aligned properly, just to name a few. Add to that this problem: dealer service for warranty issues is not that good. Here in Tulsa, the shop rate is $95 an hour. You would think that at those rates, the quality of the mechanics would be better. Not necessarily so. In my 2 years of ownership, I have had my car in the shop for almost 2 months to fix what should NEVER has been issues in the first place. If you get an import, make sure it was built in the country that it is identified with."