2009 Honda CR-V

Based on 670 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Best CRV yet

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

"I have owned this car for 2 months now and I am more excited about it now then when I purchased it. The handling, the smoothness of the transmission to the comfort of the leather seats. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. It is an overall great value when it comes time to trade it in for another one, they hold there value really well and are very reliable"

2008 Honda CRV EX Navi

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

"I'm amazed at this little CRV with the giant performance. My husband and I attended an auto show and that's where we got a good look at all the small sized SUV's offered by different car manufacturers. We looked at styling, efficient use of space, comfort, fuel efficiency, reliability and price. After much thought and debate, my husband and I decided on a 2008 Honda CRV EX with Navi. We also considered the Toyota RAV4 V6 Limited but I wasn't too pleased with that spare tire at the tailgate. We also got a Consumer Reports car price report and used this as our starting point. I went online and got some quotes from dealers. We went to the closest dealer, test drove the CRV and as soon as we mentioned Consumer Reports, the Honda salesman called his "boss" & his "boss" agreed to our sales price without much ado. The problem was he couldn't find the color we wanted (glacier blue). We went to the next dealer and he had the SUV we wanted. We didn't negotiate on the price much because of our previous online negotiations and our Consumer Reports pricing. I've been driving my 2008 Honda CRV EX with Navi for 3 weeks now. At first, I was a little apprehensive if it'll have enough pick up when I get on the freeway. I used to drive a Toyota V6 4Runner Limited. Well, the CRV has enough pick up and did not disappoint me. I was fascinated by its sound and Navigational system. It even has little things such as a front seat heater, satellite radio and a rear view camera which I'm not quite used to yet. The ride is smoother than the 4Runner. I refueled only once in the past 3 weeks and I do drive this vehicle wherever I go. I work 35 miles away and I drive there 2-3 times a week. I used to refuel once every 5-7 days in my 4Runner. In a nutshell, I recommend the Honda CRV. It may be a 4-cylinder SUV but it performs like a V6. I think I'm falling in love with my Honda after driving a 4Runner for 10 years."

Love this Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

"Just bought this a week ago and it has everything I could ever want, including Navagation System and rear camera. Got a good price and everything about the performance exceeds my expections."

Excellent value

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"I got the CR-V LX 2WD. Only extras added were all weather floor mats, cargo liner, and front splash guards. Excellent value, perfect fit and finish throughout, handles and rides well, quiet ride, great sound system, all common creature comforts in base vehicle, good leg room (I'm 6'-2" with 36" inseam), plenty of power, automatic transmission shift points are good and responsive. Telescoping steering wheel is nice feature. Nice instrument cluster / gage layout. I've always driven Dodges and Fords, but the CR-V has won me over to Honda. And, it even came with a full tank of gas!!!!!!!"

Awful Dealer

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I bought CRV because it's "supposed" to be high quality. It turns out there is a periodic buzzing sound coming from dash area and the sunroof leaks when rinse cycle starts at automatic car wash. Additionally the dealer can't or won't attempt fix buzzing sound and they tell me "some" leakage is acceptable and that there is a trough to catch water when the sunroof leaks. Had I known the roof could leak I would not have bought the car."