2008 Honda CR-V

Based on 707 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great Family SUV

By on Monday, July 11, 2011

Pros: "Good acceleration for 4 cyl, exterior styling, Loads of cargo room!"

Cons: "Cheap tires!"

"I currently own a 2011 Honda CRV. I purchased my fist CRV in 2007. IT was the LX model in Glacier blue. I really enjoyed the car except the lack of features available in the LX. This year I received about the 15th call from the dealership where I purchased it, they wanted to buy it back and get me into a new CRV due to their low used inventory. So I went and traded the 07 LX for a "Tango Red" EX. I have to say that was a great decision! I love the minor style updates that came with the new CRV. The only complaint I have is the cheap tires that came on both CRV's. Other than that the car has been great! No major repairs, only that special fluid had to put in the axles to reduce noise while turning(07 model). Great Car!"

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"This vehicle has been excellent. We switched from a Tahoe to the CRV in 2008 to save on gas and we love it. It improved our average combined mileage from 16mpg to 26mpg and the only thing we gave up was a dvd player and 3rd row seating! The only negative on the entire vehicle was the continental tires that came on it were junk. I've switched them to Michelins and the road noise went away. This thing is very well built we live in Michigan where the roads and weather are tough and it handles great in both areas. We went thru 3 chevy suv's and none have saved us this much money on gasoline alone."

Love this CRV

By on Monday, April 20, 2009

"This is our first Honda. After checking out the Rav4 we picked the CRV because we felt there was more bang for the buck. Love the dashboard electronics, multiple trip Odometers etc. I am kind of a geek when it comes to the technical features and this one is full of great stuff. With good tires it is great in the snow. We would buy another one. Combined MPG is 24-26 consistantly."

Gets 27 MPG, happy with CRV overall

By on Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Purchased the CR-V in 2007, so 2 years ago. Positives are 27 MPG on mostly highway driving, radio incl XM, leather heated seats on EX. Only two key drawbacks are rear visibility (difficult to know where car is while backing up), and hard, harsh ride over N.J. potholed roads. Folding up the rear seats into an enomous trunk is a snap. Overall, I would buy this car again."

Great Honda

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"We have owned Hondas since 1979. We love the new body style and the 17" wheels to be able to view traffic more safely. We cannot understand the problems with mileage that has been reported. We have owned our CRV for 18 months, have driven it over 22,000 miles, during which we have averaged about 25mpg. We have taken 2 trips of about 1,500 miles each, which included significant mountain driving, and the rest of the miles have generally been "in town". We have been very impressed with the tire pressure monitoring which I believe will save many $ in tire replacement. The monitoring is very accurate and reliable. This is a perfect vehicle for a couple. The back seat clearance is "skimpy.""

don't beleive the mileage

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"this vehicle is nice but could use some more comfortable seating. also gas mileage is actually better on an old country road. If your hitting the interstate expect about 26 mpg. I can get 29 mpg on a regular road going 55 mph."

best small suv

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"i was suprised by the get up and go on this car espicaily for a 4 cyl suv. I was very surprised the day after i got it the road was wet and i was merging in a hurry and something i thought would be underpowered was doing a fwd burnout. the only thing i regret is not getting the 4wd modle now that im going through snow on a daily basis."

great suv with mpg

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"This vehicle is a fantastic value. Great gas mileage for a 4WD. Ride is a little choppy but to be expected with 4WD and short wheel base. Roomier than you would think. Tremendously reliable (a Honda of course) with all the amentities you need. Have owned 4 other SUV's and this one gets 5 stars for reliability and performance. Plenty of spunk. Never a problem in snowy conditions. You won't be disappointed with this vehicle. If you want an SUV that delivers mileage. quality and room, this is the one."

I love this car

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I traded in y Big Dodge truck, and bought the Honda CR-V. I love everything about this suv. Drives easy, parks easy, and I pass a lot of gas stations. My wife has a 2007 Toyota Camry. She loves driving my CR-V. I would absolutely recommend this Honda to anyone. I get 23 MPG around town."

Awesome!

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I bought my CRV in 2006, a brand new 2007 EX. I wish I had choseen the fully loaded one, because it seems to be the perfect SUV for me, I wouldnt trade it for any other SUV. Love it! Just could use a little bit more power, but great in general!"