2008 Honda CR-V

Based on 682 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

dependable

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"Pros: dependable performance, adequate room for 4, holds more in cargo space than expected, attactive body, gas ok considering it's an SUV Cons: interior too plastic feel, opening in cargo space should be larger, fold down seats cumbersome arrangement"

AWD is a great vehicle

By on Monday, March 02, 2009

"AWD handles like a sports car. Roomy in rear. Excellant sound system (premium). Will do 30 mpg with cruise set at 60. Traction control with breaking feature makes it do well on wet roads. My only complaint is road noise and tire whine. Seats are comfortable, adjustable. Heated seat a good feature even in Florida. Cup holder and center rest in back seat is tilted, I thought ti was broken but found that they are all thr same. Engine is small but gearing is good."

Best bang for the buck

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"We have had ours for about 1.5 years. Already have 40,000 miles on it. We love the Cr-V. We have a 1 year old son and a 120 lb Akita. The three of us and the dog have gone on 7 hours trips and had more than enough room. I am 6'5", and i fit well, with plenty of space behind me. I have averaged 29 mpg on the highway, but generally speaking it gets about 26 mpg driving to work and back. Seats can be rather hard after about 5 hours driving, but overall not bad. This is our favorite vehicle ever and would love to keep it forever. No problems so far after 40,000 miles. P.S. Would definately recommend the rubber rear mat for the cargo area. Saves many hours of trying to clean dog hair, sand, dirt etc. out of the carpet."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"My only complaint is driver side door handle is very uncomfortable, too hard to rest your left leg upon. Otherwise great car, mileage in excess 25 mpg. Much improved over my 2000 CRV! Better acceleration and braking than old model, much more comfort with leather seats. Rear backing camera, multi-disc changer and NAV system are great extras even though the voice command doesn't work that great."

2007 is my favorite vehicle so far.

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, sporty, versatile, low maintenance."

Cons: "LX sound system is weak. Buy the EX."

"My 2007 LX has 118,000 miles. This has been a great vehicle. The only repairs other than maintenance have been 1 set of brake pads and the replacement of the a/c compressor at 117,500 miles. The a/c repair has been an issue w/ 2 previous Accords I have owned but not until over 100,000 miles! I live in Florida and run the a/c in high temps constantly. Wish I had purchased the EX for better sound system, inside temperature gauge and trim package. So reliable, that when I replace it, I would sell it to a friend or family member."