2008 Honda CR-V

Based on 652 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"I am sure traditional Honda quality will prove out over time, however low power, weak handling and DOES NOT produce stated highway mileage. You can buy several GM products with much better power AND mileage. I suspect Honda geared the car wrong for the US market as it gets close to 30 mpg at 60 to 65, however falls off considerable above that level. Seats are not comfortable. For the price, it is surprising the seats do not have power adjustment. While I acknowledge Honda quality, the car seems overpriced for its simple interior features/functionality. Would not consider purchasing another one. Disappointed overall."

Satisfied

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"I am satisfied with my car. I have the 2007 EXL. My only question is what happened to my gas mileage? I've been averaging 18 mpg. Why? The only 2 things that I dont like is no auto off for the headlights (my other car had it) and the drivers seat could be a bit more comfortable (lumbar). I love the cars looks and I hope the mileage gets better."

After One Year...

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"of ownership, my wife and I still love the CR-V. No major problems. There was a service bulletin on the rear diff, but the dealer took care of it free of charge. Fuel mileage (90% City) averages about 23-24MPG. Highway driving at 55MPH has been about 29-30MPG. Highway driving at 75MPH gets about 23MPG. My only qualm would be power. The 4 cylinder is peppy, but I'd prefer a little more power. The ride quality is good, but there is a lot of road noise (esp. in the back seat) when driving over rough roads. Not a huge deal, but worth mentioning. Overall, the CR-V has been everything that we expected it to be."

Definitely Recommended

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"I bought a 2007 CRv-EX in April 2007 and I LOVE IT! I don't want to ever own anything other than a Honda. The gas mileage is awesome - I drive a lot of highways and generally maintain at least 27 mpg. On a recent 6 hour roadtrip, we averaged nearlyl 35 mpg the whole way. The air conditioner works great, even here in the unbearable Texas heat. The moonroof is well-designed; you can have it open driving down the highway and it's quiet enough to carry on a conversation or talk on your cell phone. I'm very impressed with the location and usefulness of each of the gauges. The only drawback (and it's minor) is the location and quantity of storage cubbies (although the under-seat drawer on passenger side is awesome). I would highly recommend this car to anyone, and have!"

LOVE IT!!

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Great interior and exterior styling of our EX-L. Smooth ride, plenty of power for the road and impressive gas mileage (averaged 32.9 mpg on its first road trip.) Easy to read and informative displays. Excellent sound system with XM radio. Plenty of storage space for luggage. I do wish that the up-front storage cubbies were located more conveniently. Priced right. I highly recommend this vehicle!"