2008 Honda CR-V

Based on 673 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Convert from Toyota

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

"Previously owned a Toyota Camry. Unfortunately, it was totaled in an accident and I went looking for a new car. I had been wanting a Toyota Rav4 and took this opportunity to look at them. My dad suggested that I at least try the Honda CR-V. I am so glad that I listened to him. The CR-V blows the Rav4 out of the water. The interior on the CR-V is very roomy, whereas the Rav4 was small and cramped. The CR-V rides a lot smoother than the Rav4, especially over speed bumps and bumpy roads. The price of the CR-V was a couple of thousand dollars cheaper than the Rav4. But the point that proved to be the ultimate decision maker...the safety rating. I love my CR-V and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering a compact SUV."

Nice car

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I traded my 05 Chev. Tahoe in on the 07 4X4 CR-V. The transition was hard at first. Due to the Tahoe having many extra features. But, when said and done the CR-V has been the best for me. I only drive 5 miles a day to work. I average about 20 mpg which is great for me in town compared to 12 mpg in the Tahoe. (Since gas was 4.00 a gallon!) I am only 5 feet tall I feel very comfortable driving,parking the CR-V. My only MAJOR complaints are the seats need more padding and I wish they had Auto on/off lights. Where you open the doors the paint scratches easily from your fingernails. I tried to get some handle covers but they don't make them yet. Other than that I really like my CR-V. I like driving it. I can park it anyplace I want to. It doesn't really have any blind spots when backing up. It's just a really nice little car. I put a few extras on it when I purchased it like the rain guards,sun visor, and a back window spoiler. Looks really sharp. Have not seen any like mine yet! Maybe by the time I go to trade again they will have improved my complaints!"

squeak box

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"The motor is ok. It only has 50000 miles on it. It has had a squeak since it was almost new. it is the door to roof squeaking against each other. I believe it is not made strong enough. The dealer stops the squeak and 2 days later it is back again. It is also small inside and not comfortable. After tax and a 100000 mile warranty, because it has a low warranty, we paid 30000 dollars for this thing and it is not worth it in my eyes."

After One Year...

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"of ownership, my wife and I still love the CR-V. No major problems. There was a service bulletin on the rear diff, but the dealer took care of it free of charge. Fuel mileage (90% City) averages about 23-24MPG. Highway driving at 55MPH has been about 29-30MPG. Highway driving at 75MPH gets about 23MPG. My only qualm would be power. The 4 cylinder is peppy, but I'd prefer a little more power. The ride quality is good, but there is a lot of road noise (esp. in the back seat) when driving over rough roads. Not a huge deal, but worth mentioning. Overall, the CR-V has been everything that we expected it to be."

Love this vehicle. Spacious, lots of cargo room,

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage, lots of leg room"

Cons: "Only 5 passenger seating"

"Im needing more passenger seating. Sad to see this vehicle go. Handles great on ice and in snow. Plenty of power. Enough cargo space for my adventures. Gas mileage is amazing. Love the navigation system."