2007 Honda CR-V

Based on 701 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

My first CRV-4x4 EXL White

By on Friday, February 13, 2009

"Bought my CRV last month, wow, I feel like a queen !!! Everything is just want I wanted. I was looking at a Nissan Rogue, glad I didn't buy it, hubby.s head was hitting the roof liner. Had an ice storm a few weeks ago and had no problem driving on the roads, but I do have the 4 WD. Panel lights blue, very cool. Every thing on the dash lights blue, radio and air controls. Controls on the wheel, stereo and cruse controls light up and door panel for windows and door locks light up which is so nice. Moon roof lets in a lot of light if panel is open, great on a dark day. Milage has been good, about 25 to 28 hwy driving. The leather is soft and a really nice feel and the arm rests are at the right height. My car insurance went down...can you believe that !! I went from a Toyota 2001 Echo, which is a baby car to the CRV and my car insurance went down because of all of the safety features, that really made me happy !! Just drive the CRV and see for yourself if it fits your family. I was going to drive a Toyota Rava, but I don't like the way the hatch opens, with a swing door I think it would be in the way. What ever you buy, just sit in the CRV and try it, you may like it."

Most reliable vehicle I ever owned

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "Good gas milage, cheap to maintain, comfortible to"

Cons: "NONE, USE Honda only parts no aftermarket."

"Never has had any unexpected maintence. Just oil changes, set of tires change, brake pads changed and wiper blade changes. Vehicle has never needed any other maintence. Paint holding up exceptionally well car sits outside in the weather at all times. No rust, or oxidizing any where on body or under carrige. Granted this car is driven safely with no youth drivers. Best car I ever owned. Have made numerous long distance drives with no leg or back fatigue proplems. Roomy interior too converts to carry 5 average adults or seats all fold down for long/large items to be carried."

Convert from Toyota

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

"Previously owned a Toyota Camry. Unfortunately, it was totaled in an accident and I went looking for a new car. I had been wanting a Toyota Rav4 and took this opportunity to look at them. My dad suggested that I at least try the Honda CR-V. I am so glad that I listened to him. The CR-V blows the Rav4 out of the water. The interior on the CR-V is very roomy, whereas the Rav4 was small and cramped. The CR-V rides a lot smoother than the Rav4, especially over speed bumps and bumpy roads. The price of the CR-V was a couple of thousand dollars cheaper than the Rav4. But the point that proved to be the ultimate decision maker...the safety rating. I love my CR-V and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering a compact SUV."

Great gas mileage, nice riding

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Reason: Lease was up

Pros: "Reliable, great gas mileage, great trunk"

"My in town gas mileage average was 26.4 miles a gallon. I only work about 5miles from my job so I wasn't on highway much. The gas mileage for in town driving I thought is excellent. The CR-V is comfortable for road trips, the furthest mine went was about 350 miles Three of us went with no problem. I'd say four is max for passengers. I loved the trunk area. Double shelf was great for shopping. This car handled very well in the snow. I had no problems getting to where I was going all winter. I owned car for three years, the only time it was in the shop was for regular routine maintenance. We did have to put new tires, all four tires, at 36,000 miles. I enjoyed driving the CRV and would recommend to anyone. My mother in law is getting one for herself actually."

Way more than I expected

By on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I have leased 2 Lexus, a BMW and a Cadillac (junk mobile). Because of my miles, I could no longer lease. I needed a car that costs less than $30,000. After months of research I decided on a Crosstour. That ended up being too expensive. My fall back position was the CRV EX leather with nav. I made my best deal and got my color (urban titanium). I can't believe how nice this vehicle is! It does everything well. Handles nice, plenty of power, awesome gas mileage (31 highway). Very nice interior, super sound system, perfect fit and finish. Small enough to fit everywhere and big enough to fit cargo and passengers. I enjoy driving it as much as all the $50,000 cars of the past. So many features make sense that I can't list them all. It has the best nav system I have ever had. If it holds up it will be the best car I have ever owned. Considering honda's reputaion, I have no reason to believe it will be a problem. Now I know why they sell so many of these. I am not a guy that cares much about performance so the 4cyl is just fine. The ride is soft but not mushy and firm but not stiff. The seats are very comfortable and the drivers seat adjusts well. It is not flashy but it is very pracical. I never ever thought I could find a car for $27,800 that was this nice. I love it!"

Nice car

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I traded my 05 Chev. Tahoe in on the 07 4X4 CR-V. The transition was hard at first. Due to the Tahoe having many extra features. But, when said and done the CR-V has been the best for me. I only drive 5 miles a day to work. I average about 20 mpg which is great for me in town compared to 12 mpg in the Tahoe. (Since gas was 4.00 a gallon!) I am only 5 feet tall I feel very comfortable driving,parking the CR-V. My only MAJOR complaints are the seats need more padding and I wish they had Auto on/off lights. Where you open the doors the paint scratches easily from your fingernails. I tried to get some handle covers but they don't make them yet. Other than that I really like my CR-V. I like driving it. I can park it anyplace I want to. It doesn't really have any blind spots when backing up. It's just a really nice little car. I put a few extras on it when I purchased it like the rain guards,sun visor, and a back window spoiler. Looks really sharp. Have not seen any like mine yet! Maybe by the time I go to trade again they will have improved my complaints!"

squeak box

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"The motor is ok. It only has 50000 miles on it. It has had a squeak since it was almost new. it is the door to roof squeaking against each other. I believe it is not made strong enough. The dealer stops the squeak and 2 days later it is back again. It is also small inside and not comfortable. After tax and a 100000 mile warranty, because it has a low warranty, we paid 30000 dollars for this thing and it is not worth it in my eyes."

After One Year...

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"of ownership, my wife and I still love the CR-V. No major problems. There was a service bulletin on the rear diff, but the dealer took care of it free of charge. Fuel mileage (90% City) averages about 23-24MPG. Highway driving at 55MPH has been about 29-30MPG. Highway driving at 75MPH gets about 23MPG. My only qualm would be power. The 4 cylinder is peppy, but I'd prefer a little more power. The ride quality is good, but there is a lot of road noise (esp. in the back seat) when driving over rough roads. Not a huge deal, but worth mentioning. Overall, the CR-V has been everything that we expected it to be."

Love this vehicle. Spacious, lots of cargo room,

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage, lots of leg room"

Cons: "Only 5 passenger seating"

"Im needing more passenger seating. Sad to see this vehicle go. Handles great on ice and in snow. Plenty of power. Enough cargo space for my adventures. Gas mileage is amazing. Love the navigation system."

Very sensible crossover SUV choice.

By on Monday, February 25, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, Lexus-like ride quality."

Cons: "Poor acceleration, bland styling, large blindspot."

"The CRV is a very safe option if you are looking for a reliable, safe, comfortable car that will get you from point A to point B for 200,000 miles without any problems. However, its a rather boring vehicle and strains under acceleration. The interior is ho-hum, though I can't deny that it is well-assembled with high quality materials. The seats are comfortable, but the fabric is cheap and stains easily. The CRV has very ample cargo space, the backseat folds down with ease and it features a cargo cover that doubles a shelf. Steering is average, braking is very abrupt. The CRV can come to stop in a seemingly impossible but very impressive distance; however the overactive brake pedal can take some getting used to. The ride itself is glass-smooth, the suspension absorbs every little bump in the road. Exterior styling is pleasant but unnoticeable, but the rims are exceptionally attractive and expensive-looking. My biggest gripe with the CRV is the very poor acceleration. While accelerating from a stop at a reasonable pace is no problem, passing on the highway is a difficult and noisy affair in the CRV. RPMs abruptly jump above 4000 whenever the accelerator is depressed at speeds more than 55mph. What ultimately makes the CRV a sound choice is that it is a Honda product. The interior and exterior, as well as the legendary Honda engine, will last a good fifteen problem-free years."