2007 Honda CR-V

Based on 651 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Rear Diff Fluid

By on Sunday, November 25, 2007

"I had to replace the rear diff fluid because it had become contaminated - this according to the service staff person. I have no idea how this could happen!!!! How could this happen!!!It is only driven on paved roads and highways!!!It only has 26000 miles on it! I would not recommend this car to any one."

honda not what expected

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"This was my 1st Honda, I was told by everyone how great Honda's were- wrong. It has way too much road noise, not very good gas mileage for a 4 cylinder (22-24 mpg) and already is having service issues (poorly built rear differential). It's not a horrible vehicle, I just expected alot more out of a Honda...."

Love it

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I just purchased my CR-V in April of 2007. I had to wait a whole month for it to be built, but it was well worth the wait. This is my second Honda and I love the new design of the CR-V. The aux jack to plug in my iPod is a nice feature. I never thought I would buy an SUV but the CR-V is compact and enjoyable to drive and easy to park unlike alot of bigger SUVs. But don't let the compact look fool you, it is still roomy inside."

Excellent

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Honda's excellent reputation continues with the 2007 CR-V. Drive performance outdoes all other models I've tested in the SUV compact class (e.g. Santa Fe, Escape). The only complaint is the exterior look of the new design. I'm not a huge fan of the appearance, but comfort, handling, quality and performance all make up for it."

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"Great Styling, but horrible comfort-- seats are very uncomfortable after less than 1 hour of driving. Gas mileage is a bit disappointing, as well as the power on the highway. Also own the Ridgeline, and the MPG is comparable in the two vehicles. Versatile and roomy for a small SUV, but being a lifetime Honda owner, Honda could have done better on this one on the comfort and performance."

yay

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Before I bought my CR-V I had an Element. As far as suspension, my CR-V blows the Element away. The interior is awesome (especially the touch screen navigation.) There is nothing that I think should be different on this vehicle. I love it!! Great gas mileage and it looks nice!!"

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

By on Thursday, November 08, 2007

By on Thursday, November 08, 2007

Poor Mans Lexus

By on Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"Have the EX, great car if your looking for a small SUV good on gas..getting 25.5 miles per gallon around town. Only issue is the seating which is not confortable and small arm rest."

I love this vehicle

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I have wanted a CR-V since they came out with them. I got my 2007 EX-L in August and I love it!"

Great Car!

By on Sunday, October 28, 2007

"I am 21 and married. We decided that we needed a new car after our last one died on us 3 times. We wanted a car that was larger than our old honda accord but not too expensive. We really don't need the room right now since we do not have any kids. After many test drives in many different cars we decided on the CRV. We tested the Kia sorento, toyota rav4, ford escape, and hyundai santa fe. We found some problems with each car that we did not like. Overall, the Honda CRV was more comfortable inside, had better gas mileage, and had more features than all the other cars we tested. It was also a very quite ride. After having the car now for about 5 months we still love the car. The only thing that I would change if i could would be the horsepower. By no means at all does it feel sluggish, but going up large hills on the freeway at the speed I like to travel (85), it worked just a little too hard. But then i would also be sacrificing gas mileage. Which is another great feature about this car. I average about 26 miles to the gallon in this small suv which is excellent. This is an excellent car for about any type of driver."

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

GREAT PERFORMANCE

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"GREAT CAR BUT TIRES NEED TO BE UPGRADED. I have a earlier model and had to replace tires after 2 years with regular rotating. Sales associate said all manufacturers are using these tires on all new cars. When I asked dealership to upgrade tires they refused, leading me to do business elsewhere. Comfort is downsized alot compared to earlier models, Less padding in seat. Honda need to listen to customer, we pay enough for vehicles, but overall performance of car is excellent."

very disappointing

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"bought in oct. 2006 and have been very disappointed. i do like the car but i've had terrible problems with it! ignition problems ... replaced the starter and the ignition. rear differential (?) replaced after honda issued a special bulletin and i complained several times to the dealer that i was hearing an unusual noise! wheel sensors not working properly to the point that i actually think i have a slow leak, but the dealership tells me it's the sensors and that the tires are fine. will definitely trade as soon as possible."

agile

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"It is one of the best handling SUV's on the market. Check the conparison testing and look at the avoidance manuever speeds. I traded an 06 V6 Accord EX coupe for the redesigned CR-V in 9/06. I miss the punch of the V-6 and wish I got leather, but still think you would be hard pressed to find a better handling SUV at this price."

My First Honda

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"I really like my Honda CR-V. This is my first honda purchase. I always had either a Nissan or Toyota. I previously owned a Toyota Rav4 and had to trade in because with the spare tire on the rear door, it made the door really heavy. I only wish the CR-V had auto head lights and power drivers seat. It's fun to drive and gets good gas mileage. I would recommend the CR-V to anyone who is looking for a small suv."

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"I am sure traditional Honda quality will prove out over time, however low power, weak handling and DOES NOT produce stated highway mileage. You can buy several GM products with much better power AND mileage. I suspect Honda geared the car wrong for the US market as it gets close to 30 mpg at 60 to 65, however falls off considerable above that level. Seats are not comfortable. For the price, it is surprising the seats do not have power adjustment. While I acknowledge Honda quality, the car seems overpriced for its simple interior features/functionality. Would not consider purchasing another one. Disappointed overall."

Satisfied

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"I am satisfied with my car. I have the 2007 EXL. My only question is what happened to my gas mileage? I've been averaging 18 mpg. Why? The only 2 things that I dont like is no auto off for the headlights (my other car had it) and the drivers seat could be a bit more comfortable (lumbar). I love the cars looks and I hope the mileage gets better."

After One Year...

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"of ownership, my wife and I still love the CR-V. No major problems. There was a service bulletin on the rear diff, but the dealer took care of it free of charge. Fuel mileage (90% City) averages about 23-24MPG. Highway driving at 55MPH has been about 29-30MPG. Highway driving at 75MPH gets about 23MPG. My only qualm would be power. The 4 cylinder is peppy, but I'd prefer a little more power. The ride quality is good, but there is a lot of road noise (esp. in the back seat) when driving over rough roads. Not a huge deal, but worth mentioning. Overall, the CR-V has been everything that we expected it to be."

Definitely Recommended

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"I bought a 2007 CRv-EX in April 2007 and I LOVE IT! I don't want to ever own anything other than a Honda. The gas mileage is awesome - I drive a lot of highways and generally maintain at least 27 mpg. On a recent 6 hour roadtrip, we averaged nearlyl 35 mpg the whole way. The air conditioner works great, even here in the unbearable Texas heat. The moonroof is well-designed; you can have it open driving down the highway and it's quiet enough to carry on a conversation or talk on your cell phone. I'm very impressed with the location and usefulness of each of the gauges. The only drawback (and it's minor) is the location and quantity of storage cubbies (although the under-seat drawer on passenger side is awesome). I would highly recommend this car to anyone, and have!"

LOVE IT!!

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Great interior and exterior styling of our EX-L. Smooth ride, plenty of power for the road and impressive gas mileage (averaged 32.9 mpg on its first road trip.) Easy to read and informative displays. Excellent sound system with XM radio. Plenty of storage space for luggage. I do wish that the up-front storage cubbies were located more conveniently. Priced right. I highly recommend this vehicle!"

I Wanted to Love this Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"We were very excited when we initially purchased our EX-L w/Nav/AWD. We have never owned a Honda but have heard so much about Honda's reliability that we knew we were making the right buying decision. The Vehicle was "feature rich" for the price. However, we fell out of love fairly quickly mostly due to the gas mileage not delivering...about 4 to 5 miles off what was shown on the sticker in City and Highway driving. Also, the vehicle is very under powered...very noticeable in highway driving and I am a very conservative driver...no heavy foot here. For the same gas mileage there are other vehicles in the market that offer better driving performance and comfort. The car is enjoyable enough in city driving but during highway driving it has a lot of wind noise, the steering has a loose feel and the vehicle feels tinny not like you have a lot of protection around you. The seats also become very uncomfortable on a long trip. However, I did like the navigation system, XM radio, the storage space and the exterior design. Although after the initial glow wore off the front and back end of the car looks weak. By the way, the upgraded audio system was also a big disappointment. Bottomline, if you have not driven a precision car you will probably like the car, but otherwise you will be miserable because there is a world of difference in the driving and handling experience. We sold the car with only 3,800 miles. Lesson Learned: All the features cannot substitute for substance. As the saying goes, "all that glitters is not gold"."