2007 Honda CR-V

Based on 670 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

I love this vehicle

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I have wanted a CR-V since they came out with them. I got my 2007 EX-L in August and I love it!"

Great Car!

By on Sunday, October 28, 2007

"I am 21 and married. We decided that we needed a new car after our last one died on us 3 times. We wanted a car that was larger than our old honda accord but not too expensive. We really don't need the room right now since we do not have any kids. After many test drives in many different cars we decided on the CRV. We tested the Kia sorento, toyota rav4, ford escape, and hyundai santa fe. We found some problems with each car that we did not like. Overall, the Honda CRV was more comfortable inside, had better gas mileage, and had more features than all the other cars we tested. It was also a very quite ride. After having the car now for about 5 months we still love the car. The only thing that I would change if i could would be the horsepower. By no means at all does it feel sluggish, but going up large hills on the freeway at the speed I like to travel (85), it worked just a little too hard. But then i would also be sacrificing gas mileage. Which is another great feature about this car. I average about 26 miles to the gallon in this small suv which is excellent. This is an excellent car for about any type of driver."

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

GREAT PERFORMANCE

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"GREAT CAR BUT TIRES NEED TO BE UPGRADED. I have a earlier model and had to replace tires after 2 years with regular rotating. Sales associate said all manufacturers are using these tires on all new cars. When I asked dealership to upgrade tires they refused, leading me to do business elsewhere. Comfort is downsized alot compared to earlier models, Less padding in seat. Honda need to listen to customer, we pay enough for vehicles, but overall performance of car is excellent."

very disappointing

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"bought in oct. 2006 and have been very disappointed. i do like the car but i've had terrible problems with it! ignition problems ... replaced the starter and the ignition. rear differential (?) replaced after honda issued a special bulletin and i complained several times to the dealer that i was hearing an unusual noise! wheel sensors not working properly to the point that i actually think i have a slow leak, but the dealership tells me it's the sensors and that the tires are fine. will definitely trade as soon as possible."