2007 Honda CR-V

Based on 662 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Needs to change with the times

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

"This is an excellent car. I like the stability, reliability and look of it. I wish it gave better gasoline mileage as it does not even come close to what is posted. The rear seat is not as comfortable as I would like and engine not as powerful as I would like it. Overall it handles well and would consider buying another CRV but would like improvements on efficient gasoline mileage, rear comfort and power. I would be happy with just better gasoline mileage!"

First New Car, Best pick ever

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

"This was the first new car I actually purchased. I did a lot of research and the CRV was rated well in many categories. I love how open tthe floor is. There is so much interior space. The trunk area has plenty of room. You would never guess by looking from the outside that is was so spacious inside. Gas mileage is great too. Smooth ride. Everyone I know loves it once they take a ride in it."

Comfortable when traveling

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

"This is a quality vechicle yet I do not think it can beat the performance in snow like the Subaru. I can not speak for any other. I did own a 1988 Bronco II once and that was a great vechicle. I now own a 1999 Subaru and it performs GREAT in stormy wheather, with the exception of deep snow, being low to the ground is my only complaint. After having the Honda CR-V out in snow storms it pales in comparison. I was disappointed in the in snow performance and brake handling. I plan to go back to all wheel drive Subaru. With 193,000 miles my Subaru has had no major mechanical defects. I use it for work and these are hard, put it to the test miles."

gas hog

By on Friday, January 04, 2008

"I have 8 new honda's in the last 10 years this is one that I'm very disappointed in only due to its high gas consumption. I get 18 city 22 highway I expected much better"

Cute mini SUV

By on Friday, January 04, 2008

"I love the look of this Honda. I found that the CRV-EX Grey shows alot of scratches easily. The driver side seat belt gets caught up on the side panel and scratches the interior as well as the dash board with a weird mesh cover. Any way it's a reliable car that gets about 24.4 on the highway not really 30 mpg. You can't beat the mileage you can get of a Honda........."