2006 Honda CR-V

Based on 769 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Terrific! Runs like a clock.

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, versatility"

Cons: "3rd seat belt holder, road noise, dashboard light"

"I bought this new 8 years ago and it runs like a clock. It just turned over 300,000 miles today. Other than minimal maintenance it just keeps going. It has been everything from a passenger bvehicel to a multi-purpose carry all for construction projects at home and the camp. It is a little noisy and the third sealtbelt in the back seat made a lot of noise hitting the ceiling until I added some cushion. My daughter is begging me to give it to her and buy a new CRV but it is so inexpensive to drive and own I cannot do it. Absolutely the best deal for a vehicle."

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, looks, driveability, mileage, room."

Cons: "A little noisy as miles pile on, differential oil"

"We have 150,000 miles on our '06 CR-V -most of it in the Keys. The total repairs in this time are, well, NONE. We've replaced tires and brakes but that is all. Rides good, nice to drive. This summer it went on a 4,000 mile trip without a second thought. Our plan is to go over 200,000 miles. If this car caught fire tomorrow I'd buy another in a New York minute! One great car!"

Very, very happy--170,000 miles in 6 years.

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Stability, drive, mileage, roominness--everything."

Cons: "windshield-wiper hose somehow got pinched by hood"

"A year ago I drove a brand new one because I had put so many miles on mine I figured it was time to turn it in. Wrong! My old one drove just as great as a new one--sounded the same, too, no engine noises, knocking, vibrations--nothing. And the all-wheel drive has gotten me through five Vermont winters--now I'm on the freeways of Chicago with it."

Top notch...never one warranty issue.

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Yeah"

"Have owned this Honda CRV for 9 yrs. No warranty issues.... just normal maintenance. Change the oil every 3,000 . All maintenance done at Honda dealership. Their pricing more than competes with Pep Boys, Salem Bros., Gruelich, etc. Just take it to Honda and get it done right."

Reliable as they come

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "traction, reliability, built to last"

Cons: "cabin noise, fading paint"

"Bought my 2005 CRV in early 2007 and am just considering trading it in now. Handles like a champ in snow and sudden stopping. I've barely done more than add oil over the last 7-plus years. I'm now driving about 500 miles per week for work and I'm wanting to drop back to a smaller sedan with better gas mileage and more range. My CRV only has a 13 gal tank I believe, and still gets like 24 mpg,but that equates to 3 fills a week, where something else might only mean one. Cons - paint started going about a year ago and cabin noise might be more than you're used to. All in all this vehicle owes me nothing and I'm almost sad to get rid of her now."