2004 Honda CR-V

Based on 769 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

A great car past 100k miles

By on Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pros: "Small, comfortable, go anywhere car!"

Cons: "Horizontal swing back door"

"I bought this car a little over a year ago with 82k miles on it. Since then, I've taken it on several long road trips. My mechanic says it's still working like a champ at 108k miles. We both expect to hit 200k miles someday with no problem. I really love this car. It's small enough to navigate city traffic easily. You sit high enough that you don't feel intimidated by trucks. It seats four comfortably, five in a pinch. You can go anywhere with it - 4wd only? Yeah! The only thing I don't like about it is the horizontal swing back door. It gets in the way, and if you're parked on a slant, it tends to close on you. I would prefer a door that raises up instead."

best Honda SUV ever!

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "very reliable, comfortable and easy to drive."

Cons: "None...I love my CRV"

my baby

"This is my second Honda, I will never buy anything else!!! We have driven to Orlando, Chicago, and Southern Illinois with great gas mileage, and comfort. Never a break down or noise. If you are looking for a great vacation drive with lots of fun for a SUV, you have to purchase this. I have owned this since 2010 and haven't regret a day since. My mother purchased a 2013 and loves the new model also. I drove it and I think there is no compare."

my baby

Third Honda Over 100K miles

By on Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Over 100k miles, just replaced brakes for first time (highway driving); only major repairs were for Airbag Computer ($800) and antiskid computer ($800). Nice smaller SUV with an expected hard ride. Reliable, good working relationship with dealer (they seem to care). Will buy another (got close to 200k miles out of my '78 Accord (size of a Civic Hatchback in those days), and over 200K miles out of my '89 Civic Hatchback."

OMG I love my CRV so freaking much!

By on Monday, June 6, 2016

Pros: "lasts forever, fun to drive, safe, comfortable"

Cons: "new ones are goofy looking"

"Except for the fact that the AC compressor died and I haven't been able to afford to fix it, this car has been perfect. I just watch the miles go up and up. I bought it new 12 years ago and can't find anything that I want to replace it with. I don't like the looks of the new ones. If I could find another 2004 with low miles (and working AC!) I'd go for that."

Great car for our family of five.

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2016

"Great all season vehicle. We made long road trips from CT. to S.C. and then to Ohio. We can pull our boat and trailer from one place to the next with no problem. Many years and memories with the CRV. Great in the winter.Importantly, we still have it and still going with 255,000 miles."