2004 Honda CR-V

Based on 772 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Love This Car

By on Saturday, August 9, 2008

"I did a lot of research online before actually buying my car. I had narrowed it down to three possibles: the Ford Escape, the Mazda Tribute, and the Honda CR-V. Obviously, I'm not the only one who loves this car. I see so many CR-V's on the road every day, even the older ones. And seeing so many older model years still on the road, also tells me this is a great car. It affirms to me that I made the right choice when I decided to buy the CR-V. The only negative thing I have to say is that it really loses power as soon as it shifts into 2nd gear (mine is an automatic). I really wish they had made the CR-V available in a 6-cyl. But then, I probably wouldn't be getting the 22-23mpg I get with her now, as I tend to be a little 'heavy footed' now and then."

GONNA KEEP MY cr-v

By on Friday, August 8, 2008

"I WOULD LIKE BETTER GAS MILAGE, THE WIPER PLACEMENT IN REAR IS A PAIN, (I SEE THEY CHANGED THAT) IT DOESN'T CLEAN MUCH IN THE BACK. I KEEP HITTING THE WIPER CONTROL , WHEN STARTING OR USING THE TRIP BUTTON. THE PEP/ALCELERATION IS VERY GOOD-MOST CONTROLS ARE EASY TO ACCESS ECT. WISH MY SALESPERSON WOULD HAVE LET ME IN ON THE CR-V MODEL CHANGE-I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY WAITED ON THE UPDATED MORE SPORTY LOOK, BUT THEN HE WOULD HAVE LOST A SALE AND WE CAN;T HAVE THAT; CAN WE? NEXT TIME I'LL GET A PILOT OR VAN-I NEED THE STRETCH ROOM. OVERALL GOOD LITTLE CAR. WHY DOESN'T IT HAVE OVERDRIVE FOR HIGHWAY DRIVING? WOULDN'T THAT HELP FUEL MILEAGE??"

Best mid size SUV!

By on Monday, August 4, 2008

"Love this SUV, reliable, easy to handle, great mileage 24 in town 28 hwy and you can haul more than you think lots of room in the cargo area. Plus it is so darn cute!"

Not the typical Honda quality

By on Monday, August 4, 2008

"Interior materials, especially the carpeting, are substandard. Vacuuming this vehicle is difficult at best. Carpeting tends to grab on to debris; upholstery holds dust with a static cling. Carpeting starting wearing out quickly, too. Terrible gas mileage for a small SUV. The full-time AWG is probably to blame. Tires only last about 25Kmiles. Overall, this car requires much more maintenance--much sooner--than other Hondas we've owned."

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008