2004 Honda CR-V

Based on 771 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Terrific! Runs like a clock.

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, versatility"

Cons: "3rd seat belt holder, road noise, dashboard light"

"I bought this new 8 years ago and it runs like a clock. It just turned over 300,000 miles today. Other than minimal maintenance it just keeps going. It has been everything from a passenger bvehicel to a multi-purpose carry all for construction projects at home and the camp. It is a little noisy and the third sealtbelt in the back seat made a lot of noise hitting the ceiling until I added some cushion. My daughter is begging me to give it to her and buy a new CRV but it is so inexpensive to drive and own I cannot do it. Absolutely the best deal for a vehicle."

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, looks, driveability, mileage, room."

Cons: "A little noisy as miles pile on, differential oil"

"We have 150,000 miles on our '06 CR-V -most of it in the Keys. The total repairs in this time are, well, NONE. We've replaced tires and brakes but that is all. Rides good, nice to drive. This summer it went on a 4,000 mile trip without a second thought. Our plan is to go over 200,000 miles. If this car caught fire tomorrow I'd buy another in a New York minute! One great car!"

Very, very happy--170,000 miles in 6 years.

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Stability, drive, mileage, roominness--everything."

Cons: "windshield-wiper hose somehow got pinched by hood"

"A year ago I drove a brand new one because I had put so many miles on mine I figured it was time to turn it in. Wrong! My old one drove just as great as a new one--sounded the same, too, no engine noises, knocking, vibrations--nothing. And the all-wheel drive has gotten me through five Vermont winters--now I'm on the freeways of Chicago with it."

Top notch...never one warranty issue.

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Yeah"

"Have owned this Honda CRV for 9 yrs. No warranty issues.... just normal maintenance. Change the oil every 3,000 . All maintenance done at Honda dealership. Their pricing more than competes with Pep Boys, Salem Bros., Gruelich, etc. Just take it to Honda and get it done right."

Reliable as they come

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "traction, reliability, built to last"

Cons: "cabin noise, fading paint"

"Bought my 2005 CRV in early 2007 and am just considering trading it in now. Handles like a champ in snow and sudden stopping. I've barely done more than add oil over the last 7-plus years. I'm now driving about 500 miles per week for work and I'm wanting to drop back to a smaller sedan with better gas mileage and more range. My CRV only has a 13 gal tank I believe, and still gets like 24 mpg,but that equates to 3 fills a week, where something else might only mean one. Cons - paint started going about a year ago and cabin noise might be more than you're used to. All in all this vehicle owes me nothing and I'm almost sad to get rid of her now."

A great car past 100k miles

By on Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pros: "Small, comfortable, go anywhere car!"

Cons: "Horizontal swing back door"

"I bought this car a little over a year ago with 82k miles on it. Since then, I've taken it on several long road trips. My mechanic says it's still working like a champ at 108k miles. We both expect to hit 200k miles someday with no problem. I really love this car. It's small enough to navigate city traffic easily. You sit high enough that you don't feel intimidated by trucks. It seats four comfortably, five in a pinch. You can go anywhere with it - 4wd only? Yeah! The only thing I don't like about it is the horizontal swing back door. It gets in the way, and if you're parked on a slant, it tends to close on you. I would prefer a door that raises up instead."

best Honda SUV ever!

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "very reliable, comfortable and easy to drive."

Cons: "None...I love my CRV"

my baby

"This is my second Honda, I will never buy anything else!!! We have driven to Orlando, Chicago, and Southern Illinois with great gas mileage, and comfort. Never a break down or noise. If you are looking for a great vacation drive with lots of fun for a SUV, you have to purchase this. I have owned this since 2010 and haven't regret a day since. My mother purchased a 2013 and loves the new model also. I drove it and I think there is no compare."

my baby

Third Honda Over 100K miles

By on Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Over 100k miles, just replaced brakes for first time (highway driving); only major repairs were for Airbag Computer ($800) and antiskid computer ($800). Nice smaller SUV with an expected hard ride. Reliable, good working relationship with dealer (they seem to care). Will buy another (got close to 200k miles out of my '78 Accord (size of a Civic Hatchback in those days), and over 200K miles out of my '89 Civic Hatchback."

Great car for our family of five.

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2016

"Great all season vehicle. We made long road trips from CT. to S.C. and then to Ohio. We can pull our boat and trailer from one place to the next with no problem. Many years and memories with the CRV. Great in the winter.Importantly, we still have it and still going with 255,000 miles."

Overall Wonderful (car)

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Interior space and comfort, Driveable"

Cons: "4 Cyldr, Low undercarriage, Small wheels, low HP"

Painted black rims, Stock Silver, Grille guard added

"I get around 22 MPG Does not have a trailer hitch Wheels are small but yokohoma makes nice rugged geolanders for this size wheel Interior is comfortable and stays clean Great trunk space Love that the seats fold twice for extra trunk space OVERALL GREAT CAMPING VEHICLE"

Painted black rims, Stock Silver, Grille guard added