2004 Honda CR-V

Based on 732 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

I LOVE this CR-V!!!

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"this car is very reliable, has lots of room, drives great in snow and rain. I would and have recommended this vehicle to my family and friends."

Great car for it's purpose

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"I've had my 2002 CRV for over 4 years now and it does everything I need it to do. It get's great gas mileage for an SUV (about 22 mpg), it's comfortable, and drives pretty well. My only gripe is that it is a little underpowered. If you need a little extra push while you're driving, you can turn off the overdrive which allows you to stay in a lower gear for longer, which helps a lot."

Not a reliable vehicle

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"My 2006 CRV is only 25,000 Kms and I had to replace the rear diff fluid at 15,000 Kms because it had become contaminated-according to the service staff person. I really don't understand how it could happen. Maybe in the factory? For sure not my fault as I normally drive it in the city. I think Honda should take it seriously and recall it back for a thorough inspection as it never happened on other brand vehicles(I never heard). I am so disappointed about Honda."

Honda all the way...

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"What I have been looking for was a SUV that not consuming too much out of my pocket, including the gas. I'm glad I'd made the right decision of buying the 05's crv. I always been loving Honda since my previously own was a civic. This crv is an upgraded for me and I've been loving it very much. It provides exactly what I need... safety, comfort, fuel economy and most important of all is its reliability. I love this car even more than the 2007 model. (By the way, the new crvs are looking very ugly those). I'm glad I have purchased the 05 model and really enjoy it rather than wait til now. A though of trading it in for another vehicle have never crossed my mind. The look of the recent model would drive me away and perhaps would make me stick with a civc.... Anyways, still Love the vehicle since it is still running great. No problems so far."

LOVE IT---REALLY LOVE IT

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Women really can fall in love w/their vehicles. It was my dream to buy one, and it has not disappointed me in the least. I truly "LOVE MY CAR" They say Honda owners are different, well, now I know that it is true. Buy one and find out the reality! I thought they cost a too much, but after riding in my sister-in-law's Mercedes, I definitely have the better car (except for her's being a convertible--who cares). Only regular mnt. since I bought the CRV new in Feb 2005."