2003 Honda CR-V

Based on 772 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

A great car past 100k miles

By on Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pros: "Small, comfortable, go anywhere car!"

Cons: "Horizontal swing back door"

"I bought this car a little over a year ago with 82k miles on it. Since then, I've taken it on several long road trips. My mechanic says it's still working like a champ at 108k miles. We both expect to hit 200k miles someday with no problem. I really love this car. It's small enough to navigate city traffic easily. You sit high enough that you don't feel intimidated by trucks. It seats four comfortably, five in a pinch. You can go anywhere with it - 4wd only? Yeah! The only thing I don't like about it is the horizontal swing back door. It gets in the way, and if you're parked on a slant, it tends to close on you. I would prefer a door that raises up instead."

best Honda SUV ever!

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "very reliable, comfortable and easy to drive."

Cons: "None...I love my CRV"

my baby

"This is my second Honda, I will never buy anything else!!! We have driven to Orlando, Chicago, and Southern Illinois with great gas mileage, and comfort. Never a break down or noise. If you are looking for a great vacation drive with lots of fun for a SUV, you have to purchase this. I have owned this since 2010 and haven't regret a day since. My mother purchased a 2013 and loves the new model also. I drove it and I think there is no compare."

my baby

Third Honda Over 100K miles

By on Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Over 100k miles, just replaced brakes for first time (highway driving); only major repairs were for Airbag Computer ($800) and antiskid computer ($800). Nice smaller SUV with an expected hard ride. Reliable, good working relationship with dealer (they seem to care). Will buy another (got close to 200k miles out of my '78 Accord (size of a Civic Hatchback in those days), and over 200K miles out of my '89 Civic Hatchback."

Love this car, best of Japan

By on Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pros: "Alot of space, drive is smooth, save on gasoline."

Cons: "The radio am-fm from fabric do not have a USB port"

"I have a Honda CR-V, 2002, automatic transmission, gasoline, 4 cylinder. I'm the second owner, bought it from my niece, 142,222 kms. On september 3, 2016, I will have a year of having it. In my country there are many of this model and year, still running and looking great. Who buy it, will not be sorry, because is an excellent car. I will not change it for other car. I consider it a classic car. Do not consume alot of gasolina like other cars. Go for it, will not repent."

Love my Honda CRV

By on Friday, August 19, 2016

Pros: "Reliable as ever, even after 14+ years"

Cons: "Noisy ride over bumpy roads"

"Bought my Honda CRV brand new over 14 years ago and it has been so good to me. It's been great for daily commuting, traveling, camping, etc. Not sure when I'll give it up, if ever. Other than regular maintenance costs, there have been no problems with it. A little squeak here & there after all these years, but I can live with that."