2003 Honda CR-V

Based on 716 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Love this car

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pros: "Safety, Comfort, Handling, Style"

Cons: "Low Gas Mileage"

"This car has been fabulous. It fits all the kids and their plethora of stuff. Also, mom can get in and out easily. The four wheel drive is amazing. It has gotten me safely through many an icy situation. The only downside on this car is the 20 mpg. OUCH. But, even with that, it is still worth every penny I paid for it."

Great car with a few cons.

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pros: "steering is tight and responsive."

Cons: "No telescopic steering, seats are hard."

"Steering is tight and responsive. Super reliable and low maintenance car. Cute, fun to drive. Great gas mileage. Really like the low tech version of buttons and knobs for cruise control and air conditioning. Great for around town. Love the heated seats. Cons: Seats are a bit too hard for long drives. Not enough leg room and no telescopic steering wheel. Makes for an uncomfortable long ride for taller people. Back seats do not fold down flat. No variable intermittent wipers."

Good car in spite of problems.

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Cargo space, turning radius, great in snow."

Cons: "Transmission, window seals."

"Just replaced the transmission. Also had problems with the windows when the rubber seal around them cracked and impeded closing. I absolutely love the turning radius and cargo space! Drives great in heavy snow and rain."

Love my CR-V in 10 years he has never let me down

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "Great gas mileage for a SUV"

Cons: "lights don't turn off when you remove the key"

"I bought this car off the showroom floor 10 years ago it has never broken down or malfunctioned in all these years. I'm going to keep my car till the wheels fall off."

Good little SUV for the 7 years that we owned it!

By on Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pros: "easy to drive, great cargo space, very manuverable"

Cons: "transmission replacement and regular brake work"

"Other than having to replace the transmission at 150,000 (which was a bit of a surprize since we had Toyotas that went to 200,000 with transmissions still fine) this car is a great littte SUV. Gas mileage was wonderful for a car with this much cargo room, especially on the open road. There is a good amount of road noise with this car but that never really bothered me (bothered my hubby more). Heats up and cools down quickly, handles like a car and not at all like a big SUV. Has a lot of get up and go for a six-cylinder. We bought the car in 2008 when it was three years old and had over 70,000 miles on it and got our money's worth out of it PLUS some :-) We have had to have the brakes done regularly but live in the mountains and that is not unusual so could easily not be the car as much as the environment. We are trading up for a larger SUV for six grandkids but I will miss this car a lot."

Quality vehicle worth buying

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "good price"

"The short leg room and the brake pedal being to close to the gas pedal is my biggest complaint. I am over 6 ft. tall and I don't believe they care about the taller folks."

Best car I've ever owned. Most reliable by far

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

"Of all the cars I have owned, this is the one that has never broken down and is the most reliable. I live on a 1/2 mile dirt driveway and have never had a problem with it. It now has 185,000 miles on it and the only issue I have is the paint is peeling off. A pretty cheap paint job, the original. That and some road noise is my only complaint."

Best car value available

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, quiet, powerful, comfortable, safe"

Cons: "None-this is a great car from a great company"

"Best comfort, best drive drain, best torquey and quiet engine, best safety, most comfortable and completely reliable car we have ever owned. Love it. Get one."

I have owned and loved this car since 2006

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, low cost to own"

Cons: "Uncomfortable fit for larger males"

"I bought my 2006 Honda CRV EX brand new in May 2006. It currently has 104,000 miles on it. I changed my first brake light this past weekend. Meaning, this car has given me NO problems (knock on wood) since I purchased it. I do maintain it as required (for example: oil changes & tire rotations every few thousand miles, the required service at the correct intervals, tires and brakes as needed). This car has done everything I have ever asked of it: hauling bicycles, flat pack IKEA boxes, the dog, and the family; through hurricane weather and flooding, ice and snow storms...it has never complained once.It has taken me half way across the country comfortably, and it is also a breeze to zip in and around town into tight spaces. It is dependable, has peppy acceleration, shifts smoothly...I honestly can't say enough good things about this car. It doesn't hurt that my insurance rates are the lowest of any car in our household or any car I've ever owned, as well."

This machine is a beast

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, easy to drive, space, easy to park"

Cons: "avg sound system, minor road noise"

"I bought my CRV new on 2002. No mechanical problems in the last 12 years, I changed the oil every 10k miles and never have a problem. It carries everything that I need, sport equipment, bikes, house stuff, trash. Whatever you can put in the trunk. Very reliable, in cold and warm weather. The gas consumption is acceptable for a SUV, this one is around 25 mpg Interiors are not the best, but acceptable. Very resistant to any kind of spill, kids food, teenagers and any other sources of stains. I just changed the breaks pads yesterday and it feels like new."