2002 Honda CR-V

Based on 771 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

awesome; ready for the next 100K

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "great space to lug things. reliable!"

Cons: "can't have legs that are really long."

"This car has been tremendous. If I had not been lucky enough to have a car through work offered at my new job, Goldie would stay put in my garage. Amazing vehicle."

Very practical car

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Quality vehicle, has a very long life."

Cons: "Brand name parts cost more than off brand parts."

"I bought my CR-V new, just off the truck. I have traveled in the mountains, through the desert and in town. The handling is great, just like a car, not an SUV. The leather seats are easy to keep clean and the heated seats are AMAZING in the winter. I always kept up with scheduled maintenance at the dealership and I've had no problems. This vehicle keeps it value, it's a Honda. I'm very happy with this car."

Love my CR-V

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, fun to drive, handles well in snow"

Cons: "Engine is a little small."

"I bought my 2006 CR-V used in 2013 and I have to say it was one of the best purchases I've ever made. I bought the car with 100,000 miles and have since added almost 10,000. I love this car. It is such a relialbe vehichle and gets pretty good gas mileage for an SUV - consistently about 22 city and 26 Interstate. It handles beautifully in the snow, which I need living in Denver with a moderate commute. Seriously, it barely ever even slips in the snow. It has great storage abilities, since both back seats fold down. It came in handy having moved two times in the last year. I love all the cubbies in it as well. I also love my sunroof. I can't really say anything negative whatsoever about this car. I got rearended a few months ago pretty badly and the rear tire caught most of the damage. My vehicle barely needed any repairs and the guy that hit me totaled his vehicle (it completely crumpled his hood). This car is incredibly sturdy and I feel very safe riding in it, especially after than."

Great control in the snow, Gas mileage 24 mpg,

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Handles great in the snow. Stereo sounds great."

Cons: "Small arm rest."

"I've been buying Hondas since 1974. I found them to be very reliable. This veh. was 2 yrs. old when I purchased it in 2008. I like the color. It is the perfect size to handle all of my needs. Four people can ride in it comfortably. I've kept up with inspections every year. Usually just needs new brakes, rotors, tires, etc. I loved the ability to still play my cassettes that I had from that era. I found that I could haul 8' 2x4s. The sunroof, though I didn't use it much, was a great feature on this veh. It goes real good in the snow. Low maintenance."

Excellent car for a mom and an outdoorsman!

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"I love my Honda CR-V. I bought it used in 2009 with 87000 miles n it and now I'm getting close 190000 and every mile has been wonderful! My daughters and I are very outdoorsy people; driving off-road to find the perfect camping and hiking spots and this vehicle has been excellent! It's also very comfortable and convenient for daily commuting and city driving. It has so much cargo/kid room but still gets 27 miles per gallon! I love my CR-V!"