2002 Honda CR-V

Based on 771 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

It is all good

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I bought this vehicle new in 2004. It has not given me any trouble - nothing has broken or failed to perform. I have had no repairs (other than body - "it was not my fault!") I came from a luxury vehicle, so it took a while to get used to not having seat warmers. It has a great height. No bottoming out, yet, there is no need to get out a ladder to get in. We bought it because my last car would not fit my 6'4" husband and a rear-facing car seat. The CR-V had the interior space (using gas mileage as a variable) to make it our choice. Great car!"

Very reliable

By on Thursday, August 14, 2008

"This is my second CR-V, my first was a '97 that I bought new, and it never broke down, or needed any repairs except the usual maintenance, in the nine years I owned it. The 2006, I bought new, has more pep and has not needed service in the two years I've had it. So far, it's as good as my first one. If Honda is still making them when I need another new one, I'll buy it again. I need a car I can count on, and the CR-V is the best."

CRV 2002 loving it!!!

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"I love my crv it is the best car i have ever purchased. the only thing i can complain about (which isnt much )is the passenger door lock went out after about 39,000 miles. There is not a recall however everyone in the dealership i spoke with said they have seen this issue a lot. Its not that big of a deal to me to fix or leave it the way it is. I LOVE IT !!!!"

Reliable & Good value

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"CR-V is very reliable and has good value even for used cars. The only watch out is if you have long legs, the legroom for the driver can be a little tight, especially for long distances."

Love This Car

By on Saturday, August 9, 2008

"I did a lot of research online before actually buying my car. I had narrowed it down to three possibles: the Ford Escape, the Mazda Tribute, and the Honda CR-V. Obviously, I'm not the only one who loves this car. I see so many CR-V's on the road every day, even the older ones. And seeing so many older model years still on the road, also tells me this is a great car. It affirms to me that I made the right choice when I decided to buy the CR-V. The only negative thing I have to say is that it really loses power as soon as it shifts into 2nd gear (mine is an automatic). I really wish they had made the CR-V available in a 6-cyl. But then, I probably wouldn't be getting the 22-23mpg I get with her now, as I tend to be a little 'heavy footed' now and then."