2002 Honda CR-V

Based on 772 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Great car for our family of five.

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2016

"Great all season vehicle. We made long road trips from CT. to S.C. and then to Ohio. We can pull our boat and trailer from one place to the next with no problem. Many years and memories with the CRV. Great in the winter.Importantly, we still have it and still going with 255,000 miles."

Overall Wonderful (car)

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Interior space and comfort, Driveable"

Cons: "4 Cyldr, Low undercarriage, Small wheels, low HP"

Painted black rims, Stock Silver, Grille guard added

"I get around 22 MPG Does not have a trailer hitch Wheels are small but yokohoma makes nice rugged geolanders for this size wheel Interior is comfortable and stays clean Great trunk space Love that the seats fold twice for extra trunk space OVERALL GREAT CAMPING VEHICLE"

Painted black rims, Stock Silver, Grille guard added

SUPER SMALL SUV

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST VEHICLE OF ALL TIME."

Good Small Family Value

By on Saturday, March 22, 2008

"I use it as a work vehicle, constantly carrying parts, tools and equipment to maintain radio stations at 35,000 miles/year. Good points: It has held up well with a peppy 4-cyl using 5W-20 oil, implying tight tolerances. Comfort and features are spartan ... not lavish. It handles well with respectable 24mpg highway average. It still has the original brakes at 130K with more to go. Bad Points: The factory BF Goodrich tires are HORRIBLE with poor performance and wear-demand replacements or walk. This is NOT an off-road car; it will get easily stuck in the mildest of farm pasture conditions and clearnace is TOO LOW. The "Maintenance" light is ALWAYS on with my use ... oil changes every 3750 mi. The air conditioner blew at 20K (not normal for a Honda). Somehow, the gas tank vapor canister was damaged at the same point (no accident???); the part, alone, was $900!!!! I first refused, finally relented and it's still a problem; the fuel system loses pressure when the gas cap is removed, meaning hard starts with every fillup. The dealer has insulted my intelligence at every turn and one can forget any support from Honda. Service wise, I feel like a slave to the car. It is not a bad car, but at this stage, I have a choice ... spend $2000 on service or use that money as a down-payment for a replacement. Ya' know, I have always liked Nissans. In truth, other folks generally have a better experience than mine but Honda can forget about me because of its policies and dealer support."

I Love , absolutely Love my HONDA

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"Never have I ever considered loving a vehicle. That's for guys. WRONG! THis CRV has everything I could want or need, except for the center console area, and that is minor compared to the performance and service record. I just love my Honda, and my service techs. So do all of us in the waiting area---do we get "Hondasized"? Just kidding, but EVERY Honda owner I know personally, love their car. You're doing it right! Thanks!"