2001 Honda CR-V

Based on 503 Ratings for the 1997 - 2001 models.

Love of my life...letting her go makes me sad.

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cons: "Seats are hard & cup holders could be deeper."

"I got her at 95,000 miles in 2007. I have had 3 timing bests, and many 30,000 mile services done, and normal things that happen to older cars, but I don't regret any of it. Great automatic AWD car. I'm getting her little sister a 2010 AWD Element very soon. It's simple, take care of her and she will never let you down. I have all her maintenance done on time. She will run forever if you take care of her. If the next person who gets her takes care of her the way I have, I know she will be good to 400,000 miles. You see my bond with my very dear friend in what I am writing."

Good Car, very reliable, great in the snow!

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "4 Wheel Drive. Convenient controls, good mileage."

Cons: "Has some dents in body."

"We've been driving this car for 5 years. No major repairs, all normal maintenance. Very reliable, efficient,great in all weather. Everything works. Tires good, brakes good, engine good. If we keep this car, I assume we will get another 5 years at least from it. Timing belt and water pump have been replaced last year. Regular oii changes and maintenance. Good value."

First new car and the best ever!

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

On vacation in New Hampshire!

"Bought this car new in 2000 and still have it 15 years later. Aside from regular maintenance and replacement of worn parts, this car has been a gem. Trying to keep it going until our kids have both learned to drive. What a shame that Honda no longer makes this model with a manual transmission! Wondering what to do when we finally have to replace it...if you see a used one with low miles, it is definitely worth looking at. Thanks for the great experience, Honda."

On vacation in New Hampshire!

My "soccer mom" car

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

Pros: "Manual transmission, great for driving in snow"

Cons: "Plastic-material bumper"

"This has been my car since I was 16 years old, and now I'm married and in college and it still runs like it did when I first bought it used (beautifully). Hondas in general are cars that last for a very long time, and the CR-V is showing me what it's made of. It's a stick shift which makes driving a lot more fun (and very few people would be able to steal it). This is a tried and true model that everyone should have the chance to own."

Best car ever

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "As stated above"

Cons: "As stated above"

"There is no.way I would take the value offered for this terrific car. It has just the right amount of storage. It has never been wrecked, not even a bump. It really does still look brand new and only had a mirror replaced (oops, too close to the garage door). It gets good gas mileage . It does not offer a luxury ride, but is rarely used for long distances. It truly is "the little old lady from Pasadena"'s car. My only complaint is the lip I have to crawl over when getting in. What's up with that."