2000 Honda CR-V

Based on 514 Ratings for the 1997 - 2001 models.

I love my CRV

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "great all around car longs lasting no problems"

"I have 351,000 miles on my 1998 CRV, it is a great vehicle. Its quick response on the road has saved my life several times getting out of the way of crazy drivers. I do alot of freeway driving. I would recommend this vehicle highly. I am disappointed in the new CRVs especially since from 2001 on they do not have the rear end wishbone suspension which makes the CRV more responsive and easy to handle not to mention much less wear and tear on suspension."

250,000 MILES AND COUNTING!

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pros: "Very reliable, Lasts a long time"

Cons: "Seats get uncomfortable, sharp turns are tricky"

"I just had to come on here and write a review about this wonderful vehicle. I just hit 250,000 miles the other day, and I have no intentions of getting a new car anytime soon! It's still on the first engine, and while it's had a couple of other replacements (nothing major), it runs beautifully and has never failed me. I've taken this car on several multi-day road trips, and I plan to do so again in the next few months. With regular, basic maintenance, this car will last you as long as you want. When I do get a new car at some point in the future (I'm only 23 and am the third owner of this car, so while I do love it immensely, it stands to reason that I will buy another car one day when I actually have the funds to do so), I will definitely get another Honda. It will probably be another CR-V too, though I admit I'm not too familiar with how good the newer models are. If they're anything like the 90s models though, I'm sure they're wonderful."

Awesome car

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Very reliable"

Cons: "not much room in back seat for grown passengers"

"We bought this vehicle new when before the birth of our second son. It will go anywhere. It goes great in snow. It is very reliable. I would not hesitate to travel across the country in it even with the number of miles it has. I will probably keep it forever. Routine maintenance is all I have ever had done to it. It is a little crowded now that my sons are bigger, but still doable."

Very good SUV very reliable

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, Honda quality, good on gas for an suv."

Cons: "road noise, could use more power."

"Just like most hondas the quality is amazing, I especially like the 5-speed manual tranny. My CRV has just passed the 200000 mark and has not had a major problem yet. I guess the only complaint i have about this car is that the road noise is noticeably loud along with the high revs at highway speeds. But other than that I absolutely love my Honda!"

great little road suv

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Reason: totaled

"Was a very reliable car that took me all over the us. Seated 5 but was usually just carrying 2 adults and 2 car seats. The car lasted me 10 years with only having to replace fluids filters and tires. I would still be driving the car but I was rear ended by a PT Cruiser going 45 mph and slammed into the back of a pickup. The passenger area of the car held together but the back cargo area and engine compartment are totaled. All in all a great little vehicle that took good care of my family."