2000 Honda CR-V

Based on 525 Ratings for the 1997 - 2001 models.

My best car

By on Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pros: "easy to drive, good fuel economy, reliable,"

Cons: "kinda slow, could use more leg room"

"Ive owned my 2001 honda cr-v since 2008, and I've never had any problems with it! I bought it with 82k miles for $9,100, and it has around 126k miles on it today. I have had to keep up with the maitanence, like oil changes and tires. I also replaced the timing belt around 100k miles, but other than that this car has needed nothing. I love this car, and plan to drive it until it "dies." My only complaint is that there could be a little more leg room for the driver.. I'm 5'10 and I would definitley move the seat back further if I could. But then again, this is a small SUV so it isn't a surprise. Great on gas for an older SUV (averages 22mpg), looks great and runs the same today as it did the day I bought it."

I love my 1997 CRV!

By on Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pros: "price, features, reliability, great in snow"

Cons: "none I can think of."

"owned since new in 1997. Never had a problem. I have had only to replace usual stuff like tires, timing belt, radiator, oil pan. NEVER had a break down, never had any issues with interior features. I will drive it till it dies!!! which may be after I'm long dead..."

Awesome car

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Very reliable"

Cons: "not much room in back seat for grown passengers"

"We bought this vehicle new when before the birth of our second son. It will go anywhere. It goes great in snow. It is very reliable. I would not hesitate to travel across the country in it even with the number of miles it has. I will probably keep it forever. Routine maintenance is all I have ever had done to it. It is a little crowded now that my sons are bigger, but still doable."

great little road suv

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Reason: totaled

"Was a very reliable car that took me all over the us. Seated 5 but was usually just carrying 2 adults and 2 car seats. The car lasted me 10 years with only having to replace fluids filters and tires. I would still be driving the car but I was rear ended by a PT Cruiser going 45 mph and slammed into the back of a pickup. The passenger area of the car held together but the back cargo area and engine compartment are totaled. All in all a great little vehicle that took good care of my family."

248,000

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pros: "dependable beyound belief"

Cons: "Not as comfortable as other suv's"

"she passed away today at 248,000 miles. By far the best car i ever owned. I bought her new in 1997. She still had many original parts in place and working just fine. Dealer serviced and up to date.The timing belt tentioner let go and being an interfrence engine, it sent the valves a flying and blew the engine.I reccomend the changing of said tentioner next time and any time you do the timing belt."