2000 Honda CR-V

Based on 506 Ratings for the 1997 - 2001 models.

Would Buy Another CRV in a Second

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned! I bought it 5 years ago with 42k miles on it and just hit 142k miles without any major work needing to be done. Like everyone else has said, normal maintenance like oil changes, tires, brakes, and honda recommended maintenance (transmission flush, filters changed, etc.) has kept this vehicle in top running condition. I have thought about trading it in for a new one but can't justify trading in a SUV that has plenty of life still left in it. Also, with gas prices as high as they are these days, it does really well around town and with highway driving. I average 24-25 city and 27-28 Hwy. Only complaint I have is more road noise than I would like and a lack of power going up hills. Other than that, its a great vehicle and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a small SUV."

Best of the Best

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"The price is right, the size is right, the reliability is excellent. Gas mileage could be a shade better. Overall, you couldn't ask for a better car for city or country, no family or average family, hauling stuff or just crusing around. Picnic table fairly useless though a nice idea unless you are a real tailgater. The best thing is the rear seat leg room. At 6'4" my son still can ride in comfort without folding up like a pretzel."

the best

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"I love my CR-V. I won't own anything else now."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"Honda makes the best automobile for the money, my CRV is proof. I bought the car, new, 7 yrs ago and have had no work done except regular maintenance (oil changes, etc.), a new set of tires and brake pads. With a Honda, if you follow the maintenance instructions, you will likely never have any problems. I must say that the Gold color is spectacular - I am asked all the time if I have a new car. I now have 86,000 miles on the CRV and it is so dependable. I have owned Honda's since 1985 and each time I trade for a new Honda, it's like losing a best friend. Amazing how one gets attached to Hondas."