1998 Honda CR-V

Based on 506 Ratings for the 1997 - 2001 models.

Honda wins again with this one!

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"I had a Honda Civic before purchasing this Honda CR-V and that ran like a dream. I later bought the CR-V. It was only two years old and I bought it without hesitation. I have NEVER had a problem with it. Regular oil changes and tune-ups and this suv will be reliable and dependable to you everytime. I love it and would recommend it to anyone!"

Best

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"Best car I ever owned !!!"

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"We had this car for 10 yrs. My son had it in college (new) then I bought it from him when he moved and put in about 100k miles. Regular maintenance mostly, some front end and rear end suspension work. Really reliable, go up to the Sierra for skiing etc. Minor things: a bit underpowered and gas mileage is OK but not extraordinary. I plan to keep it for many more miles"

Best Vehicle I ever owned

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"Bought my 2001 CRV new...have had it for 7 years & 155,000 miles. Regular maintenance and 1 AC compressor is all I've done to it. Just put in gas and drive it anywhere. I had an armrest installed by dealer on passenger seat when I bought it. An upholstery shop put extra padding in the front seats, which made a world of difference in comfort. Would like a 6 cyl. engine for more power on hills, but at cruising speed the 4 cyl does just fine. I do alot of driving on my job, often long trips. I average about 28 mpg. My CRV is not for sale...love it!!!!"

Fantastic Car for the Price

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I bought tnis car new in 1998 and have not had any trouble at until this year! And that was only two light bulbs to replace and a flywheel to replace. Not bad if you make the necessary maintenance needed on a vehicle! I also love the table that is in the back because I keep two fold up chairs in the back and can have an inpromptu picnic at any time! As stated in previous reviews the pickup going up hills is sluggish and a 6 cyclinder would be helpful, but overall I would not have any trouble giving this car to my kids because I know it is a safe and reliable car to drive."