2015 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,809 - $18,129.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/9.3

Based on 276 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Nice style, great interior and smooth ride

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

"I traded in a 2008 Hoda Civic Hybrid for a 2013 Civic EX-L. When I first test drove the 2013 Civic I was very suprised with the new interior design and the smoth ride it provided. In fact I thought I was driving a much more expensive car. Hoda did a great job at keeping the price competitive. The steering is also much improved. I was attracted to the white pearl color and with the leather and heated seats/moonroof, back-up camera bluetooth, cell phone linking I have everything I need. Controls on the steering wheel are nice too and the new exterior design gives it a modern look rather than the dull boxy traditional Honda apprearance of previous models. Thanks for the redesign Honda. A home run and it was worth waiting for."

The most reliable economy car option!

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Fuel economy, handling, and above all, reliability"

Cons: "Average acceleration and braking, interiors."

"I purchased a Honda Civic 2012 after a lot of research. True, the car now has a lot of competitors in the market, but the reliability factor of Honda can not be beaten. Elantra and Focus are touch matches, but one cannot outline the fact that 5 years and 100,000 miles down the road, it is the Honda Civic that is going to come on tops. The handling is fantastic, and the steering very responsive. Turning radius is amazingly low, and driving the car is as smooth as it gets for the cars in the economy segment. Acceleration is on the slower side, not that it should matter a lot. The mileage adds to the pros column, and the new design is way better than the previous generation. The only complaint is that the interior design could have been a little better and the power in the engine a little more. Apart from that, it is a winner!"

The 2013 Civic EX Sedan is a Winner

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "design, handling, charm, reliability"

Cons: "needed add on's for the ex model, accelaration mpg"

"This review is for the 2013 model. Designers brought back Honda fans', myself included, love of superior detail, the convenience of peppy agility, and good gas mileage. The 2013 Civic is fun to drive and charming. Turns are made on a dime. Although the car doesn't boast impressive numbers for horsepower, the car actually feels fast because of it's compact size and precise handling. The detailed interior and convenient controls, comfort of the seat, and perfectly-sized steering wheel make the driver trust that the car is there to serve him or her--not the other way around. The interesting color combinations, including dash displays, are easy on the eyes. All of these positive qualities converge to make the Civic feel extremely reliable and worth holding onto. This is exactly what I wanted when I considered purchasing a Honda. There are some opportunities with the Civic, but they are minor. The Ex sedan should have come with splash guards, side molding, and fog lamps. I had to make some extra purchases which brought the price up and reminded me that Honda's are a bit pricey. Also, the Ex should have keyless entry and start. The Bluetooth worked with my older android phone, but then stopped. I spent a couple of hours trying to work this out, but was unsuccessful. The gas mileage estimates are accurate, but I have had to accelerate much slower than expected to achieve the awesome gas mileage. Everything taken together, I would highly recommend this car to people of all ages."

Amazing Car!

By on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, stick shift, great 40.0+ MPG"

Cons: "Random Rattle in rear when going over bumps"

"This car is absolutely amazing! EPA estimates MPG at 36.0 highway and I am getting 40+ combined! I have a manual transmission and it is so much fun to drive. Quiet ride, smooth corning and traction. Rearview camera is a plus, and the eco-boost is great plus the car still has power with it on. I highly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a new one!"

Love this car.

By on Sunday, May 27, 2012

"I bought this car out of state and drove it home to Ohio , a 400 mile trip. Th e car peformed well and I did not experience any road noise. Average 42.6 mpg and that was through a number of towns where the speed limit flucuatedn between 45 and 55. Fun to drive and a great experience so far."