2014 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,204 - $22,106.

Based on 272 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Sold it after 8 months

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Reason: Cheap, cheap, cheap

Pros: "Features, reliability, fuel economy"

Cons: "Interior is cheap, no fun to drive"

"I bought this car and sold it after 8 months. I liked that it literally had every feature I wanted, especially certain features that were difficult to find on other small cars -- USB, sunroof, etc. -- because Honda equips their vehicles as stand alone models. I also liked that it's build like a Honda and extremely durable. I just HATED how it drove, and the interior made me sad the longer I stayed in it. It was loud and uncomfortable after just 30 minutes on the interstate. The interior materials are truly atrocious. After just 3500 miles a squeak developed in one of the many hard plastic seams on the dash. Conveniently, despite its flaws, it still retained its value and I was able to trade it in."

Good Commute Car

By on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Pros: "Mileage"

Cons: "Depreciation kills the enjoyment..."

"I run this car 140 miles a day Tacoma to Everett and back. I a, getting a good 40 MPG, not a flashy car but runs great..."

16 years as the best selling car in Canada

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "An exceptional car."

Cons: "No cons whatsoever"

"With absolutely no doubt this is the best selling car in its class and this is a full class to compete with. The Japanese automakers have been working overtime to perfect every detail in this unit. For the price, the added features and the flawless aerodynamics I give this car a rating of A+++. In other words two thumbs up!!"

So Close to Perfection

By on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pros: "Refined, Fun to Drive, Value, Ride, Quality"

Cons: "Lack of Road Feel in Steering, Replacing bulbs"

"I have an EX Coupe w/ 5 speed manual and I love it. My only complaints are that the headlight bulbs will be a pain to change if I do ever need to replace them as there are other components blocking them, and that the steering (although very precise and responsive) has little feeling of the road in it. Some other electric steering systems have a much better feel of the road in the steering. Other than those two things, it can't get much better than this!!"

Great Interior/Exterior, call it the baby limbo

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "Good sound quality, great ext/interior appearance"

Cons: "Too much road vibration and wind noise inside"

It really wanted to fly, so I gave it wings

"Sitting inside a 2012 civic ex coup for the first time was like sitting inside a cockpit of an airplane. Mainly because of the dashboard has so many buttons to play with, and from the center of the dashboard it is tilted forward and is facing more towards the driver side, making the interior unlike any other car in the same price range. I love my from inside and out, but what bothers me the most when I am driving my car is that there is too much road vibration and wind noise inside the civc, when reaching speeds of fifty miles or above. For such reason, it makes commuting uncomfortable. With the powerful 360 watt speakers equipped in the car will make driving enjoyable, additional subwoofers need to be added to give the car an incredible sound quality. With such amazing sound quality you will be shocked and potentially space out. The coup appears amazing from the exterior with the limo tinted windows, but the coup does not give the flexibility for the passengers to access the back seat easily. Want more horsepower for racing, then this is not the car for you. With 145 hp, I never felt it was didn't had enough horsepower."

It really wanted to fly, so I gave it wings