2014 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,711 - $17,552.

Based on 260 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Honda Family

By on Monday, May 04, 2015

Pros: "Fun, sporty, reliable, great mileage"

"I love my 2 yr old Civic EX more than any car I've owned and I am giving it to my college bound son and replacing it with a new model EX-L. It's whisper quiet, I do not understand the other comment about noise. It handles like a dream and gets terrific gas mileage. I am a habitual speeder and I get 35 mpg average - mostly freeway. My 20 year old daughter loves her Honda FIT Sport for similar reasons."

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Performance, Fuel efficient, Honda reliability!!!"

Cons: "Interior lighting, Navi as standard would be nice"

"I've owned A 2013 Civic SI sedan for about 16 months now and I am exceptionally happy with it. The inline 4 engine in the SI delivers the perfect amount of power (205HP) and torque (174) without the need of turbos or add-on accessories. The traction control meshes with this power beautifully and I have to really try to break the tires during take off. Further more I average 27MPG in the city and 34 on the highway when I'm not pushing the engine too hard, and it loves to be pushed and sounds great doing it! In addition the brakes stop on a dime with very little fade coming down mountain roads. Interior design is attractive with tons of room (I'm 6'3") and the seats are tough and comfortable. I do wish interior foot well lighting was standard and wish there was better overall interior lighting, but it is not bad just a little lacking. I've had various other cars, trucks and SUV's from Ford, Chevy, Dodge and Honda, and this car beats them all and for only 25K. Overall Honda has nailed the driver interface in this vehicle and I love it. It makes me love driving again."

I love this car

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

"It's the second one I've bought, (totalled my first one within 6 months of buying) gas mileage is great, I got a great deal on it and people from Honda are the best to work with. I know that after working with many others, I'll never buy another type of vehicle."

2012 Honda Civic LX: In Love!

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Great gas Mileage, fun to drive, decent price, LCD"

Cons: "A little confusing at first, road noise, stereo"

"I've been researching for months and finally, once I saw a special for financing options in tandem with a lowered internet price I had to act. Bought the car for Thirteen Seven (Excluding taxes and such), and I absolutely love it, rides great, the road noise is honestly not as bad as people make it out to be, the only issue is the sound system really isn't that good, if you're a normal radio listener you'll hardly notice a difference, but I'm a tech junkie and this just did not sound up to par, other than that, I literally am obsessed with this car."

29K/27 months Honda total car warranty. Perfect!

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "Honda dependability; Honda bumper/bumber warranty."

Cons: "Doors heavy for older woman."

"Bought new 9/30/12 for older lady who wants a hatchback Fit. No signs of wear. Still smells like a new car. Great gas mileage and carefree driving. Silver exterior with NO blemishes. Always garaged. Detailed, washed, waxed by professional detailer friend every two weeks; No signs of being used, or wear or mechanical problems. Dealer installed hands free Bluetooth phone ($300). Oil changes and service once a year. 4K of the miles are highway miles. Remote entry, no tire wear, no dents or dings or even gravel pitting anywhere. Mats, trunk mat, splash guards. Non-smoker; perfect car for someone who does not want to worry about their car or any surprises. Air, Fold down rear seat. This car is showroom condition: no spots, wrinkles, or anything that says anything but NEW! Perfect for graduation or Christmas or other gift. Really fine economy with Honda reputation all the way."