2014 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,499 - $18,252.

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great uphill power for a 3-cylinder hybrid.

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pros: "Zippier than it looks; great on gas."

Cons: "100% computerized; always needs a service warranty"

"Good maneuverability and control; don't like that it needs to go to the garage when there is tire damage. Reliable and great gas mileage. Sorry I can't use the carpool lane however."

Great great value

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pros: "comfy to drive & has all the features you need"

Cons: "LX needs to come with alloy wheels"

"2014 Civic Coupe LX CVT Overall best value out there. Some manufacturers will try to lure you in with overly fancy equipment but the Civic provides you with exactly what you need. Incredibly high quality design with the standard features that you want/need rather than what you want/don't need. Mileage has been as advertised, but not sure if the "eco" button really makes a noticeable difference in mileage compared to the lowered engine performance when the eco mode is turned on. Drove from Florida to S Carolina and the drive was comfortable and incredibly easy. Only complaint I have is that in the coupe, I wish the driver's side seat had a memory function so when a rear passenger entered/exited on the driver's side, the seat would return back to where the driver last had it instead of having to readjust every time it's moved. The split-dash is a little quirky at first but it's amazing how convenient it is when you go back to driving a car with traditional gauges. The speedometer read-out is right where you need it to be to minimize distractions. Bluetooth works flawlessly. I have the Dyno Blue color and 100% of people who've commented on the car can't believe how sexy/good it looks. Honda really did a great job in the design of the car overall."

Would buy again

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "just great"

"for sure would buy again, Traded a 2014 Altima for this after owning the Altima for weeks and have been happy every day since I got the new Honda. Would for sure suggest this car if the size works."

My third Civic, not my last.

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "great fuel economy, nice looking, great A/C"

Cons: "ugly upholstery, missing some "extras""

"I love Hondas. This is my third Civic, and they have all been great cars for me. My first was a 1998 HX, purchased new, then I bought a used 2001 EX, and now this 2012. I love the car very much. Negatives: the steering is not nearly as tight as it was in my 2001 Civic. There is quite a bit of play in it. The stereo controls on the steering wheel are not conveniently placed. They are on the front of the wheel, so you have to take your hand off the wheel- exactly what they are designed to avoid. I have heard a lot of complaints about road noise and cheap looking interior plastic, but I have no complaints about either. I don't like the look of the upholstery much, though. It is missing some little extras I feel it should include, such as a cover for the cup holder in the front and a holder for sunglasses (my husband's Accord has both, and I feel the Civic EX should also. How much could those things possibly cost the company to include?) It has some pretty bad blind spots. Also, the trunk is MUCH smaller than in either of my previous two Civics. These are all very minor, though, and really don't detract from my enjoyment of the car. The positives: The fuel economy is great, and the display tells me what my exact mpg is at the moment, as well as an overall reading. I love the way this car looks. It is a coupe, and is sleek and sporty, with nice lines. It is also very small, which I like. I never have passengers in the back seat, so interior room is not an issue. It has a very tight turn radius, and the climate control is fantastic. The AC works really well even with the Econ feature on, so I just leave the fuel-saving Econ feature on all the time. I love driving this car, and I think it is beautiful."

Great little car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

"A no nonsense practical reliable car."