2014 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,028 - $18,943.

Based on 254 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great Interior/Exterior, call it the baby limbo

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "Good sound quality, great ext/interior appearance"

Cons: "Too much road vibration and wind noise inside"

It really wanted to fly, so I gave it wings

"Sitting inside a 2012 civic ex coup for the first time was like sitting inside a cockpit of an airplane. Mainly because of the dashboard has so many buttons to play with, and from the center of the dashboard it is tilted forward and is facing more towards the driver side, making the interior unlike any other car in the same price range. I love my from inside and out, but what bothers me the most when I am driving my car is that there is too much road vibration and wind noise inside the civc, when reaching speeds of fifty miles or above. For such reason, it makes commuting uncomfortable. With the powerful 360 watt speakers equipped in the car will make driving enjoyable, additional subwoofers need to be added to give the car an incredible sound quality. With such amazing sound quality you will be shocked and potentially space out. The coup appears amazing from the exterior with the limo tinted windows, but the coup does not give the flexibility for the passengers to access the back seat easily. Want more horsepower for racing, then this is not the car for you. With 145 hp, I never felt it was didn't had enough horsepower."

It really wanted to fly, so I gave it wings

my first car

By on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive. Great gas milage."

Cons: "The radio isnt that great."

"for it being my first NEW car it is a pretty good one at that. gas milage is really good i think averaging at 40 mpg. im on a leasing program i will most likey keep this car for the 3 yrs and trade it off for another honda. honda seems to be a good company to deal with."

You'll be happy with this purchase

By on Monday, June 22, 2015

Pros: "Insanely good gas mileage, No mechanical Issues,"

Cons: "No rear view camera"

"I've owned this car a little over three months. I've put 3,000 miles on it so far. I wanted to wait until i knew it a little better before I wrote a review on my 2012 Civic LX. I traded in a CUV that was getting 25/28 mpg for this Civic. Boy am I ever so glad that I did. The gas mileage on this Civic is ridiculously amazing. I am actually made at myself for not having to drive far to get to work. I don't even commute far enough to truly enjoy all the mpg's that this car has to offer. I average almost 34 mpg in 80% of stop, and go city driving. When I take the interstate for distances of greater than 30 miles each way, I can easily average 40 mpgs, That is an amazing feat if you're in a large sprawled out city like Tampa. If you drive at night when there's less traffic on the roads you'll see an even better return on the mpgs. The seats are comfortable, and all of the controls are very east to use. For people who complain about the acceleration...Turn off the Eco Mode!! There's a very willing 4cyl in there, and it's ready to ride. I only use the Eco mode on the Interstate. Your car accelerates better, and cools off quicker when you're using the A/C. I do recommend tinting the windows this car gets hot in the summer time. The car rides, and accelerated very smoothly, but You can hear a little bit of road noise. The steering is very responsive too. The sound system could use an upgrade, Nothing wrong with it, but It just doesn't seem that loud. I also wish the 2012 LX had the bluetooth, and the rear view camera standard. That problem can and will be easily remedied with a touch screen radio, and a rear view camera from Amazon..."

Reliable. Limited space, especially in back seat.

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Roomy trunk and front seats."

Cons: "Limited space in the backseat."

"I like this car overall, but it just doesn't have the space that I need as a mom. I have a 4 month old and obviously she rides in the backseat in her carseat but its just a huge pain to get the carseat in and out of the backseat. The roof is so low in the back and the seats sit so high that its really crammed back there for anyone. The trunk has a lot of space and the front seats are pretty spacious. But for me, I'm wishing I would have purchased an Accord instead. If you don't have more than one other person in the car with you most of the time then this car should be perfect for you."

Great sporty vehicle

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "CVT, comfortable, controls, fuel economy, styling"

"great gas mileage. CVT transmission is smooth in ratios and controls for the LX Base model a plus. Civic handles great it came with rear backup camera, blue tooth, love everything in digital blue as got a wide dashboard on a roomier interior. The Honda seems more luxury with styling with bigger lights and eco mode is also best on giving me adequate ride having a better ride while in use. Love the cloth bucket seats they are so comfortably this car is just the best size for me I'm a taller person 6'2'' and (184lbs) being a smaller car its plenty of spacious. Pandora capability and all the electronics are well quality built on Civic love my car being best for a base model."