2014 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,154 - $18,936.

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Overall, a fun and reliable package.

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

"I've owned this vehicle for almost 9 months now, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I'm just going to get straight to the points: Pros: - Sporty looking, a few tasteful mods get people looking and asking questions. - Best interior I've been in for it's class. The red/black color scheme is "clean." The tech between the iMid and the touch display have some convenient features. Link up Bluetooth with your phone and you're set. - Fun to drive for what it is. - Reliability; it's a Civic! Cons: - A bit overpriced - for me at least. I got a great deal on it, so if you can knock a few grand off the MSRP it's worth it. - The latter overpriced point is due in part to the lack of power. This is somewhat offset with the pros listed above. Overall: It's a great car to own; there's a specific niche Honda was aiming for with the Si, and they kind of missed the mark with the base power in relation to price. Add the tech and a price drop, and everything's offset. You won't be disappointed."

Nice riding car. Great mileage. Great car

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, great handling"

Cons: "back seats don't fold flat"

"Recent trip with 3 people, dog, luggage, fully loaded car. Round trip 950 miles with 40.1 mpg. Can't beat that! Handled well on highway and country roads, as well as in traffic. Terrific car!"

Awesome car. Highly recommended *****

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pros: "Good Price"

Cons: "Don't like the side view but is ok for me."

"After a while looking around and trying some competitors I decided on the 2015 Civic LX. I had a limited budget and getting the Civic was the perfect decision(had a good deal). Have to say I was impressed with the LX model cause it comes with more features than I thought. The screens are beautiful, completely eletronic. Love the experience behind the wheel. I also love the sport mode. Over 80mph you push the pedal and feel the difference, it's awesome!!! The seats in the back are so spacious (tried some other compacts and couldn't be comfortable in the back). It's such an amazing car. I'm happy, my family is happy, and my pocket is also happy because of the gas. I ihink the Civic is a complete car. I think it has everything a compact vehicle needs to have."

Reliable. Limited space, especially in back seat.

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Roomy trunk and front seats."

Cons: "Limited space in the backseat."

"I like this car overall, but it just doesn't have the space that I need as a mom. I have a 4 month old and obviously she rides in the backseat in her carseat but its just a huge pain to get the carseat in and out of the backseat. The roof is so low in the back and the seats sit so high that its really crammed back there for anyone. The trunk has a lot of space and the front seats are pretty spacious. But for me, I'm wishing I would have purchased an Accord instead. If you don't have more than one other person in the car with you most of the time then this car should be perfect for you."

Replaced my BMW 3 Series

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "Efficient, high tech, luxurious & retains value."

Cons: "Not as powerful as the BMW it replaced"

Modern Steel w/ gray leather.

"I was getting tired of high repair costs on my well worn but loved BMW 3 series. I leased a new Civic Sedan, EXL w/ Nav. for about half the lease of a well equipped new 3 series. The quality on the Civic is excellent. I'm averaging 29 MPG in all city driving, and I can use regular gas instead of premium. Best of all, with the 3 year bumper to bumper warranty, I don't anticipate spending much on maintenance for the duration of the lease. Last year, maintenance on my fully owned BMW was higher than a year of lease payments on the new Civic. I also won't get hit with the higher depreciation of a new 3 series over a 3 year term. No problems so far after 3 months of ownership. I really love all of the high tech features of the EXL, and the navigation has come in handy too. Though it isn't as powerful and the handling is not quite as crisp as the BMW, it is still nimble and surprisingly peppy for a 4 cylinder. It has comparable rear passenger legroom. I was also favorably impressed with the CVT."

Modern Steel w/ gray leather.