2014 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,925 - $21,758.

Based on 192 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great car for any age

By on Friday, March 15, 2013

Pros: "Practicality, affordibility, clean and crisp look"

Cons: "Had to buy side moulding to prevent door dings"

"I went from a 2010 inferno orange Camaro RS to a 2013 brushed metal Civic EX. I have owned Honda's in the past, including a 2005 silver Civic LX. I decided on a newly designed Civic after growing sick of the huge blind spot in the modern Camaro and its worsening gas mileage. The funny thing about owning a sporty Camaro, in a highly populated area, was that I began receiving more negative attention from a plethora of rough necks as the novelty of the Camaro has begun to subside in our car culture. Plus, the Camaro's 304 horse power motor had little use in stop-and-go rush hour traffic, and I had a growing disdain of the cheap plastic interior. Three years into the Camaro, I really began missing the practicality and tranquility of my 2005 Civic. Also at work, I drive the company Prius on occasion, and I began thinking that the fuel economy and anonymity of the Prius or a compact car would not make me long for the power of the Camaro after it was gone. I began researching 2013 compacts. I considered the Prius, but the reports on more expensive hybrids versus fuel efficient compact cars caused me to feel iffy about going green. I thought about the Hyundai Volester, but realized that I would be drawing more attention again as I did with youthful Camaro. The Hyundai reviews weren't great for this car either. I thought maybe I should I consider the Prius C. The reviews weren’t that bad. After a quick trip on the Toyota lot, I quickly changed my mind. Luckily I wasn’t greeted. The Prius C, which is even smaller than the larger Prius, seemed too expensive and much too tiny. I realized that the Honda's 140 horse power motor and gas mileage might be a much better option—and perhaps a lifesaver. The Prius is just too slow on its pick up in emergency situations unless it is in the power mode or floored. After leaving Toyota, I decided to travel to the Honda dealership. I wanted to get a feel of the Civic’s exterior and interior. I was impressed with the entire car. The outside looked modern and crisp. The wheels were fresh. It didn't look like a boring coupe or a college student’s car. I was so glad to see that there wasn't a bad angle on the entire car (I hated the 2005 Civic's back end). The salesman was awesome. I took the car for a spin. The dash blew me away with the double deck and array of vivid blue colors. The car interior was gorgeous. The designers realized the importance of contrasts. The seats were much more comfortable than my previous Civic. The Civic drove like it was on tracks. The steering was super tight. The agile handling and visibility compared to a big tankish Camaro resonated with me. The turn signals clicked tightly too. The stereo had clarity and enough wattage for those days. The visibility, which my Camaro was sorely lacking, sold me. I felt safe; the car felt fun and as modern as it can get. I bought the car. I have commuted to and from work the entire week. I love the car. There is no buyer’s remorse. I feel like a grown up again. I just smile when I see those Camaro's and other high cost of ownership cars go zooming by to keep those egos in check. There are hidden joys found in modesty. The Civic delivers! :)"

This car is perfect and will last a long time!!!

By on Sunday, March 03, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "comfortable and no hump in middle back seat!!"

Cons: "Trunck space could be better and needs 6 speed"

"I want this car becuse it is a comfortable and last a long time. It is a fact that the longest lasting car on the road is the Honda Civic many honda Civics that were built in the 90s are still aroung today. Well worth the buy my good friend has one."

2013 SI Coupe w navi

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pros: "Interior features, ergonomics, seats, performance"

Cons: "road noise"

"owned it for 3 weeks now and am quite satisfied - having owned several sports cars over the years I am completely satisfied with the performance of this little car - not as intimidating as more powerful rear drive – confidence building in the rain – corners unlike a front drive car – stops well – compliant ride – a little noisy – excellent shifting gearbox for the money – great fun to push hard – came back to Honda and am happy I have so far!"

Practical, Quality

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Great price, Quality"

"I've been in the market of Lexus and Acura only for more than ten decades, but with the current economy, I only have few choices but to shop for a practical car that fits my needs and that's when I found this new love which is the HONDA CIVIC, I never thought that I can satisfy myself with this car, It's a little more noise in the cabin but hey... It's not as bad as I thought, I'm having fun driving this car. It's a top notch."

WOW great car

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "mileage, dash setup, total overall looks"

Cons: "alittle noisy but greatly improved over 2007 model"

"I purchased a EX-L civic for my daughter in 2007... as a graduation present...she is now married and still loves this car... It has had no mechanical problems and still looks like it did the day we drove it off the lot... I just purchased a 2012 3 months ago for gas reasons only... But me and my husband drive this car move than our other 2 large cars. It is very fun to drive, gas mileage amazing, and I love the way it looks both inside and out. Ignore the reviews and go get it..I did and so glad I did!!!'"