2014 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,401 - $20,210.

Based on 202 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Would buy again

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "just great"

"for sure would buy again, Traded a 2014 Altima for this after owning the Altima for weeks and have been happy every day since I got the new Honda. Would for sure suggest this car if the size works."

My third Civic, not my last.

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "great fuel economy, nice looking, great A/C"

Cons: "ugly upholstery, missing some "extras""

"I love Hondas. This is my third Civic, and they have all been great cars for me. My first was a 1998 HX, purchased new, then I bought a used 2001 EX, and now this 2012. I love the car very much. Negatives: the steering is not nearly as tight as it was in my 2001 Civic. There is quite a bit of play in it. The stereo controls on the steering wheel are not conveniently placed. They are on the front of the wheel, so you have to take your hand off the wheel- exactly what they are designed to avoid. I have heard a lot of complaints about road noise and cheap looking interior plastic, but I have no complaints about either. I don't like the look of the upholstery much, though. It is missing some little extras I feel it should include, such as a cover for the cup holder in the front and a holder for sunglasses (my husband's Accord has both, and I feel the Civic EX should also. How much could those things possibly cost the company to include?) It has some pretty bad blind spots. Also, the trunk is MUCH smaller than in either of my previous two Civics. These are all very minor, though, and really don't detract from my enjoyment of the car. The positives: The fuel economy is great, and the display tells me what my exact mpg is at the moment, as well as an overall reading. I love the way this car looks. It is a coupe, and is sleek and sporty, with nice lines. It is also very small, which I like. I never have passengers in the back seat, so interior room is not an issue. It has a very tight turn radius, and the climate control is fantastic. The AC works really well even with the Econ feature on, so I just leave the fuel-saving Econ feature on all the time. I love driving this car, and I think it is beautiful."

Great little car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

"A no nonsense practical reliable car."

Best Compact by Far

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Pros: "Technology, Handling, Overall Quality"

"Recently bought the 2014 Honda Civic EX Sedan. Have owned many Honda Vehicles. This one is among the best. The technology is fantastic. From the back up camera, lane watch, Honda link. Just fabulous. The car handles well. Just enough sportiness to keep it fun, yet very comfortable. Test drove the Mazda 3, Toyota Corolla, and Kia Forte. No comparison, Honda so much better. Would highly recommend."

Not Happy

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "No fun in winter, tires cause vibration"

"Like the car but the Tires they use are junk. I think fleet tires.. 3 or 4 different brands on the same model. Nylon in tires make them vibrate at high speeds in cold weather till they warm up. Honda is cutting conners. Will not buy another one. Glad i leased it because they can have it back and i don't have to suffer at 70 mph. Vibrates in the steering wheel."