2013 Honda Civic

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

This car is everything I wanted.

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

"I have no complaints about the car in any category.The only reason I may get rid of it is to get a newer version."

Very Good Gas Mileage - not very good performace

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

Pros: "Great gas mileage"

Cons: "Slow pick-up; loud road noise; poor technology"

"First the pro's: A solid 35 mpg and I drive it like a dog! The controls are set up nicely. The radio, CD Player, Cruise can all be controlled from the steering or from the dash. The dash controls are slanted toward the driver, which is handy. Heated seats and sun roof are nice. The cons: It's SLOW. I nicknamed mine the slug. Pickup is painfully slow especially trying to get up to speed on the freeway ramp to merge into traffic. The road noise is LOUD. Really loud and the ride isn't very comfortable. The bluetooth phone connection is lousy. I just keep it turned off. The usb port to connect the i-pod worked for about a year and suddenly quit. In general, I love the gas mileage. It's very cheap to drive. I've had no mechanical problems what so ever but the vehicle is slow, loud, and the technology is poor. I keep reminding myself that I purchased the car to save money and gas. That was my main objective and I've accomplished that."

Good for the money

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Good price"

Cons: "Too small"

"I bought my Honda Civic EX after totaling my last car in an accident. I wasn't totally sold on the Civic due to the "space ship" look that this car has but I needed a car immediately without paying a fortune. My payments are fairly low but it's definitely not my idea of a dream car. I recommend this car for commuting because it's great on gas and it's fairly reliable."

reliable, great gas mileage, basic car but no wow!

By on Wednesday, April 08, 2015

"The ride is moderate and the noise is low for cars in its class but "fun to drive" does not fit this car. It is okay, handling is just mediocre, my Mazda 3....now that is fun to drive and handles sharply, not this Honda. But, the gas mileage is phenomenal, i average for 40,000 miles 35.6 and have gotten as much as 43 mpg on the highway! And in 41,000 miles, no maintenance issues, zero nada! many controls on steering wheel and ability to set many different looks on digital dash. heads up digital speedometer is great! Cloth seats and mats are cheap. Body integrity is great."

Good trouble free car

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Pros: "Good car,good on gas"

Cons: "Noisy as far as road noise"

"My first Honda.I bought it thinking resale value would be tops but in less than 3 years I've lost half its value.it's a good car!it does need four tires now and having rotated them every oil change(5k) I thought they would last longer.,but overall I can't complain.we also own a new toyota and feel the Toyota has a better built solid ride.I would buy this car again and recommend it to anyone but I think Id step up to the accord next and not loose much in gas mileage and have a quieter rikde"