2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,773 - $21,594.

10/8.0

Based on 182 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Great Purchase cause its a Great Product

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

"Have had this Civic for almost a year now, other than air-conditioning we didn't get any extras (when paying cash its easier not to buy all the bells and whistles) This car lives up to its MPG advertised rating and it's like driving a tricked out go-cart. Road noise is tolerable but the state and city should build better streets and freeways. This car is our commitment to going green."

good car except for navagation

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "good styling and mileage"

Cons: "navigation and controls need improvment"

"I bought this primarily because of the navigation system.It is a major disaster. When I search for a place it finds one 2000 miles away when there is one right across the street. The radio is integrated but you can't even start that up without going thru a stupid startup disclaimer screen for the GPS. Come on EVERY time you start it up! It doesn't remember most settings. It won't let you select previous searches without stopping the car for a while. Not convenient. Now they want $99 for a map update, but price goes up if I don't buy it right now. Better off with a $100 Garmin. The GPS doesn't have a sun shade and is impossible to see under some conditions. The automatic door locks may lock while buying gas but NOT when parked outside overnight! Take your keys every time. It will beep if I leave the lights on but is too dumb to turn them off like a Chevy. The plugins for phone charging are poorly located in a box and under the dash. At least it has them, but stop to plugin. On the plus side mileage and looks are outstanding."

Cons: "Lack of Road Feel in Steering, Replacing bulbs"

"I have an EX Coupe w/ 5 speed manual and I love it. My only complaints are that the headlight bulbs will be a pain to change if I do ever need to replace them as there are other components blocking them, and that the steering (although very precise and responsive) has little feeling of the road in it. Some other electric steering systems have a much better feel of the road in the steering. Other than those two things, it can't get much better than this!!"