2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,938 - $21,707.

10/8.0

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

HAS EVERYTHING BEING LIKE A LUXURY CAR

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Ride, gas mileage, controls, audio, blind spot"

Cons: "uncomfortable at times"

"Love my EX Civic on everything being like a top of the line vehicle. Its great in a smoother ride includes a new CVT transmission that isn't bad at all. Controls are excellent from having HONDALINK, blue tooth, Pandora, SXM, rear backup cam, heated seats, quiet drive and available eco mode that is best on giving a nicer ride to the car. The engine very powerful wish was available in a V6 but the 4 cylinder is awesome on performance of sports car instead economical car. The Civic with EX package came with blind spot monitoring, love the digital readouts on HVAC system and audio system while everything electronic is above the dashboard center. This car is roomier and is cream of the crop love the better resale value has its a excellent vehicle for the blue book price its looks more sportier but mostly luxury on the options included for EX package I have bought on this car. Its a really handsome compact car ever had even love the refreshed styling and better upgrades Honda gave the Civic on making it earn a better price and having a perfect resale value."

Great car

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "sleek design, great fuel economy"

Cons: "no horsepower, few add-ons"

"I have the EX-L. I am disappointed in the manual seat adjustments and lack of dual-climate control. It seems like an EX-L would have more options than they do. When I compare it to my husbands Ford Fusion, it lacks in extras. However, the fuel economy of the Civic is phenomenal, but it also has very little pick-up and go. Its a great car, I just wished it had more "things" going on in the interior."

Nice car

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "Good MPGs"

Cons: "Some cabin noise at highway speeds"

"Owned my 2012 Honda EX Coupe for over a year now. This has been a great car. MPGs are 22-25 city and I have gotten as high as 40 MPG on a long trip driving 65-70 MPH. Like the digital dash & readouts and the blue background lighting. Interior cabin noise is sometimes a bit louder on the highway depending on the road surface but it is tolerable. Honda should add extra insulation to dampen highway/road noise."

I Love My Civic!

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "Classy interior/exterior; great standard features!"

Cons: "Engine update"

"My 2013 Honda Civic was the first car I ever bought and I am proud to say that it was worth every penny. My first impression was the overall exterior and interior has vastly improved over last years model which I'm glad to say I picked the right year model in return for only paying almost the same price! Standard features like Bluetooth,Pandora Internet Radio, back up camera, USB along with minor additions such as mudguards, rear tinted windows,door guards, and pro-kit suspensions for under $20,000 is an excellent value! The dashboard looks very futuristic and helps guide you for better fuel efficiency which is around 32 mpg city and highway! The driving dynamics are impressive. I am impressed by how quite the road noise is within the car and everything you expect from a Honda Civic is all there. Some things that need improvement and I would like is a better engine that would increase horsepower, fuel efficiency, and sports manual mode in the car. Overall, I love this car and saving up for it was worth it!"

WOW great car

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "mileage, dash setup, total overall looks"

Cons: "alittle noisy but greatly improved over 2007 model"

"I purchased a EX-L civic for my daughter in 2007... as a graduation present...she is now married and still loves this car... It has had no mechanical problems and still looks like it did the day we drove it off the lot... I just purchased a 2012 3 months ago for gas reasons only... But me and my husband drive this car move than our other 2 large cars. It is very fun to drive, gas mileage amazing, and I love the way it looks both inside and out. Ignore the reviews and go get it..I did and so glad I did!!!'"